Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results: Andrew Luck error RC/Nolan Ryan & Rickey Henderson RC

Voters
8. This poll is closed
  • Yes

5 62.50%
  • No

3 37.50%

SCF Rewards
    Country

Need your help on a potential trade..opinions please.

I have a trade in the works going on right now, I would be getting
    1968 Topps Nolan Ryan RC small crease on the back, does not go all the way through the card
    1980 Topps Rickey Henderson RC PSA 8
    1983 Donruss Tony Gwynn RC MINT
    2 1990 Leaf Frank Thomas RC's
    1994 SP Foil Alex Rodriguez RC

He would be getting my
    2012 Leaf Prismatic Andrew Luck Error card serial numbered 39/350 BGS 9.5

HELP!! Now it is starting to make me wanna make the trade.
    Last edited by aug06; 10-02-2012 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Cards added

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Is this trade for your PC or do you planing on flipping any of these cards?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

for PC I'd rather have the Ryan and the Henderson.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is this trade for your PC or do you planing on flipping any of these cards?

I would actually like to hold onto the Ryan for sure, unsure of the Henderson if I would keep it or try to trade it...

SCF Rewards
    Country

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-Andrew-...item33796e9480

The Luck sold for $651 here. I don't think the Rickey and Ryan rookies come close to that.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know, but I feel I may have missed the window of opprotunity on the Luck card....a few months ago I listed it on Feebay ungraded and like a FOOL turned down a $800 offer.
    I just had it listed last week for BIN $1000 or best offer and didnt even get 1 offer on it...I am such a fool for not taking the $800 months ago!!
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-Andrew-...item33796e9480

The Luck sold for $651 here. I don't think the Rickey and Ryan rookies come close to that.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know, but I feel I may have missed the window of opprotunity on the Luck card....a few months ago I listed it on Feebay ungraded and like a FOOL turned down a $800 offer.
    I just had it listed last week for BIN $1000 or best offer and didnt even get 1 offer on it...I am such a fool for not taking the $800 months ago!!

Well if he was doing great to start out I'm sure it would be going more than $800 and you'd be kicking yourself there. Maybe hold onto it and hope he wins ROY and then sell?

I know that it has lost value since the $651 sale but I still think you would get more than you would for the two baseball cards. Probably would depend on what the Nolan Ryan rookie would grade. I'm not a grading expect but maybe check and see what a card with a minor crease would top out on a grade for. If you can get a higher number for it then maybe go for the trade. If it is a really low grade that is the ceiling for it then don't do it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well if he was doing great to start out I'm sure it would be going more than $800 and you'd be kicking yourself there. Maybe hold onto it and hope he wins ROY and then sell?

I know that it has lost value since the $651 sale but I still think you would get more than you would for the two baseball cards. Probably would depend on what the Nolan Ryan rookie would grade. I'm not a grading expect but maybe check and see what a card with a minor crease would top out on a grade for. If you can get a higher number for it then maybe go for the trade. If it is a really low grade that is the ceiling for it then don't do it.

Plus I know in the future I can always get another Henderson RC and even a Ryan Rc, but once the Luck card is gone I may never be able to afford one again especially if the card does spike in the future. I am pretty sure the Henderson & Ryan are maxed out at this point.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Few more votes would be great, I am really up in the air on this.....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Keep the Luck. Like you said you can pick up both of the others at a future date