Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Help Me Figure Out What This Fedorov Card Is

Front Back

Got this as part of a mixed box at the Gibraltar show in Michigan this weekend and I have no idea what it is. It's a regular sized card (2.5" x 3.5") and is printed on a thinner card stock. No year on the back, but it does say Sports Art Images with #19 also listed. Any thoughts?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See reoddai002's Items on eBay

I think its what it says. a 1990 sports art image. Here are some more:
    http://www.sportlots.com/auction/auc...otnbr=10005251

An eBay search under "sports art images" will give you some other sports as well.

Here's another dating it from 93-96
    http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedi...rts-art-images

They all seem to be stamped promo. They aren't exactly rare, but not that easy to find either. Couldn't find anything about how they were released. They look pretty good, but I'm guessing unlicensed.

Looks to be a multi-sport set with Nascar being 1-6, Hockey being the late teens and Jordan the early 20s.

Wish I had more.

Cheers,
    reoddai

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Philadelphia Flyers Pittsburgh Penguins
    Twitter: @theAndrewKubat See Venom-86's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

The image in that card is a complete ripoff of the 1991-92 Score All Rookie Team card

Also - it may just be the scan - but it looks like someone colored the red parts of the card with a Sharpie marker.

I can see several other hockey cards (jagr, hull) in the Worthpoint photo. Can't speak to the other sports, but the hockey cards all see to be drawings of images used on other cards. Copyright or not, "promo" or not. That card looks like someone made it in their home.
    Last edited by Drewk86a; 09-30-2012 at 11:18 PM.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Hidden Content (95% complete) / Hidden Content (88.4% complete) / Eric Lindros (35% complete) / Ilya Kovalchuk (45% complete)...and to a lesser extent...Hidden Content (65% complete) / Hidden Content (48% complete) / Brian Propp (70% complete)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Philadelphia Flyers Pittsburgh Penguins
    Twitter: @theAndrewKubat See Venom-86's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the info guys! Really appreciate it.