2015 Panini National Convention rookies

I'm trying to add some rookies from the regular set and they aren't there. I also noticed the numbering is wrong. I have a #55 Kevin White but his other cards in the system are listed as #62. I also have a #60 Todd Gurley but his others cards in the system are listed as #63.
    Trout, Harper, Puig, Rizzo, W. Myers, Darvish, Strasburg, Jeter, Ortiz, G. Sizemore, Tanaka, J. Abreu, S. Castro, Kris Bryant, Soler, Baez, Alcantara, Russell, Schwarber, Szczur, T. Gretzky, Cespedes, Pollock, J. Robinson, Ruth, T. Williams, Musial, Cobb, Aaron

Let me know what's missing and what #'s need changed and I'll get them corrected.

The National sets are always a pain - there's never a "real" checklist issued so we pretty much have to gather info from other sources and sometimes guess based on cards we see on eBay!
    Always looking for Andy Dalton & Tyler Eifert cards.
    Also cards of Trent Dilfer, Jim Harbaugh & Stan Humphries + others. Hidden Content
    Hidden Content - 62.7% - 885 /1411 Regular Cards, 76 /520 1 of 1s
    Hidden Content - 25.9% - 597 /2303 Regular Cards, 64 /873 1 of 1s

Contact me for any OPG related issues.

Quote Originally Posted by cpalmerfan View Post
    Let me know what's missing and what #'s need changed and I'll get them corrected.

The National sets are always a pain - there's never a "real" checklist issued so we pretty much have to gather info from other sources and sometimes guess based on cards we see on eBay!
    I only have the Gurley & White that I mentioned. These should be a non #'d /99 college variation. I found this checklist :

http://www.cardboardconnection.com/o...rts-collectors

There is a Gurley & White listed under the College Variations list and the cards I have are in college uniforms. They don't list #'s for the last 8 cards but the Kevin White is #55 & Todd Gurley is #60.
    Trout, Harper, Puig, Rizzo, W. Myers, Darvish, Strasburg, Jeter, Ortiz, G. Sizemore, Tanaka, J. Abreu, S. Castro, Kris Bryant, Soler, Baez, Alcantara, Russell, Schwarber, Szczur, T. Gretzky, Cespedes, Pollock, J. Robinson, Ruth, T. Williams, Musial, Cobb, Aaron

Any updates ?

Working on figuring it out - It's on my list.

Trying to get the new stuff loaded in first. I did find what appears to be a "mostly" complete checklist though so that's a good start!
    Always looking for Andy Dalton & Tyler Eifert cards.
    Also cards of Trent Dilfer, Jim Harbaugh & Stan Humphries + others. Hidden Content
    Hidden Content - 62.7% - 885 /1411 Regular Cards, 76 /520 1 of 1s
    Hidden Content - 25.9% - 597 /2303 Regular Cards, 64 /873 1 of 1s

Contact me for any OPG related issues.

Quote Originally Posted by ShayneShark View Post
    Working on figuring it out - It's on my list.

Trying to get the new stuff loaded in first. I did find what appears to be a "mostly" complete checklist though so that's a good start!