Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1

    Mid to high end ponder out there for sale?

    Its been a while, but i am looking for mid to high end ponders. Post scans of what you have and what you are asking for them. Paypal ready to go for fair deals. Thanks

  2. #2

    bradsholly's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,762
    Country
    Card Cash
    50.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout(31)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    have this for 200 jersey numbered too (bronze #7/25)

    Please follow and Like my new Facebook page, fun stuff to be happening soon!! Hidden Content

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by bradsholly View Post
    have this for 200 jersey numbered too (bronze #7/25)

    A little much for me on that particular card. Im not really into the jersey number deal like a lot of people are. Thanks for the post though, great card!

  4. #4
    I have two autos in my bucket. One is an SP Topps Chrome Refractor Auto, the other is a Press Pass Auto. I will let them go for a good deal.
    I deal in BV and in SV, but I also think common sense is the #1 value to deal with!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbug3 View Post
    I have two autos in my bucket. One is an SP Topps Chrome Refractor Auto, the other is a Press Pass Auto. I will let them go for a good deal.
    Not really looking for the press pass, but i could use the chrome. can you post a scan and a price? Thanks

  6. #6
    2011 Topps Chrome SP Variation Ponder RC?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeCrush7 View Post
    2011 Topps Chrome SP Variation Ponder RC?
    Is it an auto? got a scan and price?

  8. #8
    I have these two:


    #/49
    $130 shipped in a bubble and dc#


    Supreme #1/10
    Not sure on price.

    Thank you.

  9. #9
    no auto...its the short print version from the regular set. would rather trade if you wanted
    Quote Originally Posted by greg271126817 View Post
    Is it an auto? got a scan and price?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by im140 View Post
    I have these two:


    #/49
    $130 shipped in a bubble and dc#


    Supreme #1/10
    Not sure on price.

    Thank you.
    PM sent, let me know what you think. Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeCrush7 View Post
    no auto...its the short print version from the regular set. would rather trade if you wanted
    not really interested in buying, and don't have a whole lot to trade anymore. what would you be looking for in a trade? I can look and see what i have, but the bucket is far from up to date since i hadn't planned on trading. LMK Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •