Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: KC Chiefs cards

KC Chiefs cards

Anyone selling any Chiefs cards? Looking for jerseys and autos. Thank You.

1172:

Just got in a very nice 2011 Topps Five Star Jon Baldwin RC Auto FSFA-JB (015/165).

Also have these GU'd:

2008 Donruss Threads Gridiron Kings Jamaal Charles CGK-43 (Texas uni - double orange GU) 088/250
    2009 Upper Deck Game Gear Glenn Dorsey NFL-DO (white)
    2010 Bowman Sterling Dexter McCluster RC BSR-DM (red mesh)
    2010 Bowman Sterling Dexter McCluster RC Refractor BSR-DM (red) 166/299
    2011 Absolute Memorabilia Jonathan Baldwin Rookie Jersey Collection 18 (red)

Looking for $25 delivered for the lot.

Thank you,

Jeff
    8/15/13 -> STARTING to ORGANIZE/CATALOGUE MY VIKING PC - The pursuit of SuperCollector Status begins!! Autos = 107 GU/PATCHES = 124 NUMBERED = 175 PARALLELS/INSERTS = 232 BASE = 495 TOTAL = 1,133
    Hidden Content

I have a Jamaal Charles 2009 Upper Deck Gameday Gear patch, and 2011 Topps Legends Canton Hopefuls Auto/ Patch 24/25.
    I deal in BV and in SV, but I also think common sense is the #1 value to deal with!

Oh and a 2010 Dexter Mccluster 2010 Topps Chrome Auto RC
    I deal in BV and in SV, but I also think common sense is the #1 value to deal with!

Please pm me if you can use any of the following. Please excuse the numbers they are from my trade list.

Autos
    8. Jonathan Baldwin 2011 press pass auto #PPS-JB2

Game used-
    23. Jonathan Baldwin 2011 absolute memorabilia war room gu #27™
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

Check my bucket for the Chiefs

Adam
    Hidden Content

BRING ME ALL SERIAL #1/???? in All SPORTS

CML and also hava 10 SPx Autoed jersey Berry (Tenn)
    Need , Suh/Stafford/Calvin/ Eric Ebron (N Carolina), Kyle Van Noy ( BYU) /newer Red Wings/ Fb list is: Hidden Content scans are in Picassa album= Hidden Content Salespage is: Hidden Content

nice cards but more than likely out of my league on the Jamaal's. Thanks for posting

Vogs, I have all those except the gridiron kings jamaal charles. Would you want to sell just the one? LMK. Thanks for posting.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast