Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Round 1 Gold Cards

Round 1 Gold Cards

Looking for any Round 1 Gold cards, I am missing only 15 out of the 99 cards :) , here is what I am missing #'s:
    1, 4, 5, 8, 13, 17, 18, 42, 46, 57, 70, 77, 82, 97, 98. Trying to finish this gold set next since I have almost every other set complete. Please let me know if you have any that you would like to trade. I would be willing to trade Autos/Relics for these cards according to BV"s. Thank you.

http://s1137.photobucket.com/user/Ec...A%20AUTOS%20FT

Jerry
    Last edited by Echo7Bravo; 10-15-2013 at 06:19 PM.
    Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, & Danica Patrick (Racing) Brian Stann, Miesha Tate, Ryan Bader, Gina Carano, Jason Miller, & Tim Kennedy (MMA) Bjorn Borg (Tennis) The Undertaker (Wrestling)

2. SCC Holiday 2016
    whats the multiplier for round 1 golds for BV?
    Collecting MMA Only

Hidden Content
    Also have large Insert list in Excel. Just ask.

Depending on what card it is, the BV's range from $2.50 - $60.00. You can PM if you want and I can give you the BV value for any card that you want to know about. Thank you.

Jerry
    Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, & Danica Patrick (Racing) Brian Stann, Miesha Tate, Ryan Bader, Gina Carano, Jason Miller, & Tim Kennedy (MMA) Bjorn Borg (Tennis) The Undertaker (Wrestling)

i have like 14 of these rd 1 gold cards . pm me about a trade .

Sending you a PM, thank you.

Jerry

Not much but I have the following:

10 Wiman
    100 GSP
    132 Condit vs Kampmann
    4035 Different Detroit Lions
    7713 Different Detroit Tigers (Through K)
    Master Ultra Checklist (5777/9338 = 61.87 %)
    Steve Breaston (144/566 = 25.44%)
    WTTF: ALL Detroit Lions, Detroit Tigers, and Josh Koscheck cards Hidden Content

I have Liddell, Couture, Henderson, GSP, Velasquez, Forrest, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by dweightfan31 View Post
    Not much but I have the following:

10 Wiman
    100 GSP
    132 Condit vs Kampmann
    Those are actually the Round 2 Gold cards, I already have those. Thank you for the response.

Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by therocket View Post
    I have Liddell, Couture, Henderson, GSP, Velasquez, Forrest, etc.
    If interested in trading or selling any of them PM me with a list of what you have and what you are looking for for them. Thank you.

Jerry

Down to needing only 17 out of the 99 cards :) , here is what I am missing #'s:
    1, 4, 5, 8, 13, 17, 18, 41, 42, 46, 57, 70, 76, 77, 82, 97, 98.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Jerry
    Last edited by Echo7Bravo; 05-20-2013 at 08:53 PM.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast