You will receive:

Autograph
    Coa
    Picture of Peyton Signing

(It is just the cover of the magazine)

(Hologram is on back bottom of cover)

Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

WILL TRADE OR SELL..... ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A GOOD DEAL OR TRADE. T-RICH GETS MY ATTENTION WHEN DEALING WITH ME. HAVE THE RESPECT AND MANNERS TO REPLY TO THE POST OR PM. I SHIP WHEN EXPECTED, AND EXPECT YOU TO SHIP THE SAME.

anyone interested in this?
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

WILL TRADE OR SELL..... ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A GOOD DEAL OR TRADE. T-RICH GETS MY ATTENTION WHEN DEALING WITH ME. HAVE THE RESPECT AND MANNERS TO REPLY TO THE POST OR PM. I SHIP WHEN EXPECTED, AND EXPECT YOU TO SHIP THE SAME.

in the works with some trade deals. paypal still over rides a trade.
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

i guess last trade deal fell through. lmk if anyone is interested in this. it is super sharp in person...
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

still available... lmk if interested... have some real close offerings on price, but just not there yet...
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

havent put this up in a while.. checking to see if anyone is interested.
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

havent had this up in a while... anyone interested?
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

What kind of price are you looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyman View Post
    What kind of price are you looking for?

read the main post.. everything is there...
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

The reason i asked is you had said you were entertaimg offers, but none were quite there yet. Thats the reason i asked. No worries thanks.
    Last edited by Photoguy29; 10-13-2012 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Written wrong

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast