This is a PRIME 1!

Sorry for the cheesy title.

Prime Perreault

ummm, wait, is this..... yes, it is!

The Black 1 of 1

I have a #/5, you'd think I would have the base #/249, right?

Please note: that circling is on the image, not the card (someone is going to ask! )

thanks for the look
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be added to our yard sale in June, 2014 with 100% of the sales going to the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Will make deals that includes SCF CardCash to fund large CC Store purchases to be used for DBA Fundraising Efforts
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses

That is also a very beautiful well scripted signature from Perreault. It's written perfectly in the Auto-Window. An obvious Hockey Great that takes great care in making sure that this 1/1 lives by it's reputation.

Congrats, that is a true Gem !!
    Collecting many HOF Cards, Old OPC, Old Parkhurst, Old Topps.

Want List:Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by centrehice View Post
    Congrats, that is a true Gem !!

now, can you convince my wife of this? :)
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be added to our yard sale in June, 2014 with 100% of the sales going to the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Will make deals that includes SCF CardCash to fund large CC Store purchases to be used for DBA Fundraising Efforts
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses