Thread: 1 box of topps prime

1 box of topps prime

I still dislike topps but prime is one of my favoriate products of the year. Bought one box and I did very well.

Hits - Sanu ball relic 5/10
    T.J. Graham card auto /50
    Dual Relic of Blackmon and Weeden

and the very first auto out of a topps product in I don't know of how many cases or boxes
    RGIII quad relic auto /300.

Needless to say I didn't open up another box of it and just left. The Sanu is interesting cause it says player worn even and it's a huge piece of the ball relic.
    Hidden Content

Mainly into football. Looking for RC Auto prospects, some HOFERs and Former Vols.

Nice hits! Nothing #'d to 1000+ and an RG3! Maybe Topps didn't screw us on this release like Inception and Platinum! Going to wait and see a few more boxes opened to decide if I want to take the plunge. Funny on the ball relic, maybe Sanu rubbed it all over his body before they cut it up? Lol.
    NFL: Collecting Ray Rice, Matthew Stafford, Joe Flacco, Tony Romo, Sean Lee, and Brett Favre
    NBA: Collecting Dirk Nowitzki, Jason Terry, and of course Jordan
    MLB: Collecting Will "The Thrill" Clark
    Work in progress Bucket: Hidden Content

Highest number card I got was the dual relic. /405. Even some of the rookies was /250 and there was a gold wilson /50. I can't complain about topps today and I will not push my luck either lol
    Hidden Content

Mainly into football. Looking for RC Auto prospects, some HOFERs and Former Vols.

congrats on the pulls
    trade site - Hidden Content
    cowboys site that is also for trade
    Hidden Content

any chance i have something for the blackmon/weeden?
    Collecting Adrian Peterson and Blake Griffin in that order.
    my bucket
    Hidden Content

Nice RG3!

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**