5 packs rookies and stars and 6 packs platinum..

wife banned me from card shops for a couple of weeks, so I guess i missed out on the new topps prime that is out! I could care less for prominence. It looks like a product with re-cycled hits! Well I wanted a blaster at wally, and wife said I could stop at my buddies who does shows and get a few packs of what he had open from last weeks show.

platinum didnt have much other than an auto:

rookies and stars yielded these 2:

BAM, my drought has finally ended!

I just sold the one i had that i bought weeks ago! I am SO happy as I had no more RGIIIs in the PC! At least this one is pulled by me!

Last edited by bearsfanincltnc; 09-29-2012 at 08:25 PM.
    Go Gators and Bears!
    I only collect Justin Blackmon and I guess I am getting in the SUPER collector range of Alshon Jeffery! Over 40 autos and rising!

Sweet pull AGAIN on the RG3
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to all that I've dealt with!

Quote Originally Posted by bradyfanatic1224 View Post
    Sweet pull AGAIN on the RG3
    thanks, AGAIN? This is only my second RGIII auto I've pulled, the other was UD base auto RC. The other stars was one i bought on feebay a month ago, and I just sold it last week. lol

still luckless, boo! I want a luck! Im hopin for a contenders when i am due!
    Go Gators and Bears!
    I only collect Justin Blackmon and I guess I am getting in the SUPER collector range of Alshon Jeffery! Over 40 autos and rising!

Quote Originally Posted by bearsfanincltnc View Post
    thanks, AGAIN? This is only my second RGIII auto I've pulled, the other was UD base auto RC. The other stars was one i bought on feebay a month ago, and I just sold it last week. lol

still luckless, boo! I want a luck! Im hopin for a contenders when i am due!
    Contenders would definitely be the one to pull!
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to all that I've dealt with!

very nice hit! did it come out of a blaster or packs you bought?

Either way, nice hit again!!!

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

Quote Originally Posted by WVcoltsfan View Post
    very nice hit! did it come out of a blaster or packs you bought?

Either way, nice hit again!!!
    nope my bud had some hobby packs left from a show he did, and the stars still had the RGIII.
    Go Gators and Bears!