Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (5)
    Country
    See razzamaztaz's Items on eBay

Remove negative feedback on ebay?

I got a negative cause an item didn't show up. I had a tracking nr on it, and I saw it was stuck in New York, but the buyer wanted it for a wedding the 27th sep, by 23th he was annoyed, it'd been a month and no show. He left a negative, two days later it suddenly moved and arrived to him! All USPS' fault. He's very sorry, and apologised in response to the feedback, but hasn't removed it. Sent him a feedback revise request, but he says it said he could only reply to the feedback and not remove it. Before I make a very expensive call to ebay (I'm in Sweden) perhaps you can help, cause I've never dealt with removal of feedback before, neither against me or from me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not sure you can remove negative feedback unless you call Ebay and then its still 50-50 chance they will do nothing. Did you save the emails that the buyer received the item and left negative feedback too quickly? You could forward those messages to E-bay first. Also email Ebay to see if you they can send you a toll free number they should have one since Ebay is global. Hope you get this resolved

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (5)
    Country

So there's no way for two ebay members to work it out themselves and manage to remove the feedback? That is really strange, yet another thing in ebay's great service I suppose, sigh... I'll send them an email and try that thanks!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I'm sure it can be revised...... so long as the buyer wants to do it (and it sounds like he does). I would drop eBay the email, and ask them. I've never done it before (revised a feedback) but I can't imagine that they wouldn't let you do it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

I know for a fact that it can be done. Whether Ebay FEELS like getting it done for you is another issue, though. Good luck!! Sorry this crappy thing happened to a good person/trader. :(

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (5)
    Country

It's so unnecessary too when the buyer was too hasty, and even says in the followup he's sorry and it's all usps fault. Sent off an email now to ebay, glad you can send emails, few months ago you could only call, thank god for that!

SCF Rewards
    Country

He should have waited, sometimes mail can get stuck even registered and take up to 6-8 weeks for some reason, there is no reason to be that fast to leave a negative that didnt solve anything for him only leaves frustration as its out of the sellers hand if the postal service has delays.. everyone has to accept that.