Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Looking for multi-coloured Islander patch cards

Going to thin out the Islander PC (plain jane jersey cards) and was figuring on starting anew with multi-colour patch cards. Don't really care who as long as they are pictured in a NYI uniform and the patch is a NYI patch. Any set or brand is ok. I am also looking for SPA FW rookies both auto and non-auto that I do not have. Other wants are in my signature. The bucket is mostly up-to date except the RCs...the tradelist link is right up to snuff

Let me know if anyone has anything I could take a look at as I continue to straighten out the bucket
    Last edited by nyiforce; 10-13-2012 at 10:59 PM.
    Looking for ITG Franchise, certain brand NYI RCs, NYI Dynasty, Tavares, Strome, Certain Enforcer Autos/GU/Sets, Tony Twist and Stick Cards

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

spa patch-#'d-100=jesse joensuu-
    bottom part of logo..
    AC/DC-new album-ROCK or BUST-DEC-2 =Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by manthis View Post
    spa patch-#'d-100=jesse joensuu-
    bottom part of logo..
    Thanks for the post manthis. I am interested in it. Shoot me a pm with what you may want for it or check my bucket.
    Looking for ITG Franchise, certain brand NYI RCs, NYI Dynasty, Tavares, Strome, Certain Enforcer Autos/GU/Sets, Tony Twist and Stick Cards

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

pm to be sent..

Anything in my trade bucket of interest?
    Hidden Content
    color codes: yellow/blue/green= incoming or pending/do not need
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

If anyone is interested, click this link from CCM and help me win free stuff as well as enter yourself: Hidden Content

off topic, but can you use a show stamp 10-11 between the pipes jersey dipietro 1/1

plus i found a -2006-fleer-prized prospects-auto'd-rc-#'d-144/349-(blue/white/orange)-jeremy collition..

2broscollections: not a huge fan of show-stamped but lmk what you may want for it

I think everyone else has been pm'd so running it up again.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by nyiforce View Post
    Going to thin out the Islander PC (plain jane jersey cards) and was figuring on starting anew with multi-colour patch cards. Don't really care who as long as they are pictured in a NYI uniform and the patch is a NYI patch. Any set or brand is ok. I am also looking for SPA FW rookies both auto and non-auto that I do not have. Other wants are in my signature. The bucket is not up-to date allthough most of what is in there is still available as well as most from this thread, http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...-random-breaks , is also available.

Let me know if anyone has anything I could take a look at as I continue to straighten out the bucket
    got this one if you like
    http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...20GU/gu228.jpg
    #05/25

jim
    Hidden Content
    tradepage/photobucket
    Hidden Content

"I also Trade based on BV, Not SV so dont quote me Ebay Sales"

Quote Originally Posted by 09232003 View Post
    got this one if you like
    http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...20GU/gu228.jpg
    #05/25

jim
    Thanks for the post Jim....if it was a little prettier than I would try to make something happen. I will pass for now

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast