Mail from the past month or so pc and traders! Lots of scans

Some new additions

Lets start with the traders!

Now onto my Galiardi PC! Have close to 50% of all his card including 1/1s so if you have any Galiardi let me know! I havent added many lately as its getting harder nad harder to get them since i have most of the easy ones lol

Leafs

BD DUALS (some that i have finished)

NEW PC Talbot!

NEW Tyrell PC!

Getzlaf BIRTHDAY PRESENT!!!! Thanks TIVO!

(sorry bout the sideways scan :/)

Thanks for the view and comments are always appreciated :)

sweet Getz Titanium addition!
    Matt Kemp, Clayton Kershaw, Russell Martin, Ryan Getzlaf, Al Rosen, Cryptozoic Archer, Parks & Recreation. Want any Getzlaf Dominion card. Hidden Content . Working on 2008 Spectrum Swatches Martin Rainbow; down to Hidden Content . Hidden Content w/ Dominion needs. General Hidden Content . Hidden Content . Usually have stuff not pictured so ask away.

Quote Originally Posted by GregZakwin View Post
    sweet Getz Titanium addition!
    thanks! i absolutely love it :)

btw, did you get my pm the other day about the gerbe card. i have a few getzy dbles around the same level id be will u ng to trade for it. lmk man

That's an awesome looking Getzlaf
    Collecting Phil Kessel, Anna Kournikova & Danica Patrick cards! Trading for my PC only. Got Kessel let me know
    Hidden Content (Bucket is not up to date)
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by DnJcards View Post
    thanks! i absolutely love it :)

btw, did you get my pm the other day about the gerbe card. i have a few getzy dbles around the same level id be will u ng to trade for it. lmk man
    hey sorry, been bad with PMs recently. about to return it.
    Matt Kemp, Clayton Kershaw, Russell Martin, Ryan Getzlaf, Al Rosen, Cryptozoic Archer, Parks & Recreation. Want any Getzlaf Dominion card. Hidden Content . Working on 2008 Spectrum Swatches Martin Rainbow; down to Hidden Content . Hidden Content w/ Dominion needs. General Hidden Content . Hidden Content . Usually have stuff not pictured so ask away.