Wttf hot sp authentic rc autos!!! High-end ft!!

Looking for rookie autos of the hottest players today: matt ryan, matt stafford, aj green, julio jones .... etc. sp authentic rc autos are preferred but will look at anything, i love checking buckets so just let me know what you are interested in and i will be more than happy to look as well. pm is preferred. here are a few things that i am looking to trade, plenty more in the bucket!

Last edited by LobCity90; 10-01-2012 at 01:25 PM.
    My Bucket:

Hidden Content

I don't send or receive gifts via paypal.

Can you CMB for the Marshall?
    Super Collecting Greg Salas, Mike Davis and Rod Streater. Collecting Ricky Williams, Roy Williams WR, Mike Alstott, Jordan Shipley, (GU, patches, & autos only), 1999-2009 Elite UT Longhorns base, S/N and autos, Chicago Bears, and UT Longhorns.
    Hidden Content

What is that patch from on the Marshall? I have one too and it looks nothing like that but it's cool
    Hidden Content

Urlacher card count - 163

Quote Originally Posted by 34BoJackson16 View Post
    Can you CMB for the Marshall?
    I like the dalton spa and some pc spa pm me if interested in moving on anythig
    My Bucket:

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by soxfanray View Post
    What is that patch from on the Marshall? I have one too and it looks nothing like that but it's cool
    The only thing I could figure is its from some sort of patch they were wearing that year, haven't quite been able to identify it though pm me of interested in anything
    My Bucket:

Hidden Content

any more takers?
    My Bucket:

Hidden Content

ttttt
    My Bucket:

Hidden Content

new cards added!!!
    My Bucket:

Hidden Content

like stafford and cobb spa, not going to move the ryan spa at this time but lmk if you see anything else

nothing i could use except the ryan spa you got, lmk if you change your mind on moving it
    My Bucket:

Hidden Content