Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $300 paypal ready to buy

$300 paypal ready to buy

Looking for resale lots ...no buckets please..scans are necessary...trying to get it done today. Thanks.

doug
    Hidden Content

I no longer buy from ANYONE unless it is through paypal. Thanks for your understanding.

2. Kronozio
    Interested in anything in this thread?
    http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...1)-and-more-FS
    Shoot me an idea of what you might like and a figure to work with.
    Mid-High End Flickr account. Other albums may be available for a deal. PC is only available if I offer.
    Hidden Content

pass, thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmadan View Post
    Interested in anything in this thread?
    http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...1)-and-more-FS
    Shoot me an idea of what you might like and a figure to work with.
    Hidden Content

I no longer buy from ANYONE unless it is through paypal. Thanks for your understanding.

Got some stuff...I know you said no buckets but on my phone so can't post links...let me know,thanks!
    Hidden Content

Lets trade!! Looking for Rodgers,Eli,Manning,reebok patches,logo patches, 1/1's,Newton,Stafford, and any other sick cards!!! Very well trusted on youtube under the name baseballcardsrock1! Lets make some deals!

still looking
    Hidden Content

Last edited by ironman992; 09-30-2012 at 08:17 PM.

300 for these

Hidden Content
    1. Main player wants- P. Manning/R. Moss/L. Tomlinson/D. Brees/M. Faulk
    2. If you ask for prices and don't reply with an answer I will not be replying to your "price" questions anymore. If not interested a simple no will do.

$300
    /25
    /25
    /100
    /50
    /10
    /50
    /99

/25
    /75
    /49
    Under the same name on beckett over 180 trades in 2 years. Bring on the offers!
    Hidden Content

Always looking for Cutler rc autos

thanks for the offers guys, but I am offering to buy so that I might resell...the prices you are offering would not allow me to make any profit and, in fact, would probably lose after fees..so I appreciate the offers...but I must pass.
    Hidden Content

you would lose on mine?
    Under the same name on beckett over 180 trades in 2 years. Bring on the offers!
    Hidden Content

Always looking for Cutler rc autos

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast