Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Thumbs up Anyone have any Chris Rainey or Coby Fleener hits they wanna trade??

    If you have any GU, AU, ETC. of them cmb so we can work something out
    Hidden Content <<Bucket Outdated
    Looking for any 2013 ROOKIES!

  2. #2
    Hi, I just pulled a Fleener Platinum blue rc refractor 99/99 and a Rainey Platinum orange refractor rc. Do you have any Von Miller not on my Von Miller haves list in my sig? I like the Dalton Topps Patch too but I think thats a bit out of reach of the Fleener. :) lmk, thanks!
    I collect: WWE/TNA, Peyton Manning 2012-up , Montee Ball, Elway, Demaryius, Champ Bailey, Von Miller, Welker 2013, Montana, Cordarrelle Patterson, Nick Foles, Lacy, Sakic, Patrick Roy, Dale Jr, Jeff Gordon, MJ, Rockies, Nolan Arenado, Griffey Jr, Ripken Jr, Lawson, Faried,

  3. #3
    I pulled this out of my topps box this past weekend...

    2012 Rookie Primere Coby Fleener Patch #RP-CF

    I'll check your bucket and get back to you with a PM either way.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by CamaroPat View Post
    Hi, I just pulled a Fleener Platinum blue rc refractor 99/99 and a Rainey Platinum orange refractor rc. Do you have any Von Miller not on my Von Miller haves list in my sig? I like the Dalton Topps Patch too but I think thats a bit out of reach of the Fleener. :) lmk, thanks!
    i have some inserts and rookies the other players in your sig; here's what i have for trade:
    2012 UD Brock Osweiler "Star Rookie" #106
    2011 Topps Prime Peyton Manning #100
    2010 Score Eric Decker Glossy Rookie #340
    2010 Score Demaryius Thomas Rookie #330
    2010 Topps Prime Demaryius Thomas Rookie #60
    2011 Topps Prime Triple Combo Ponder/Dalton/Kaepernick #TC-PDK
    2011 Topps Prime Peyton Manning Green Parallel #100
    2011 Panini Prestige Andy Dalton Rookie #207
    2010 Score Demaryius Thomas "Hot Rookies" #19
    2010 Topps Marshall/Thomas "Gridiron Lineage" #GL-MT
    2010 Score Peyton Manning "Franchise" #9
    2010 Score Peyton Manning "All-Pro" #1
    2010 Score Peyton Manning #16
    Hidden Content <<Bucket Outdated
    Looking for any 2013 ROOKIES!

  5. #5
    Is that Doug martin inception auto? I got 2 or 3 fleener patch autos if interested lmk and I will let you know what I have thanks

  6. #6
    Football Advisor



    Trains975's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    23,669
    Country
    Card Cash
    629.50
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    1
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Hey!! I Have These Card's If Ya Need Any.




    '12 Prestige #264 Coby Fleener RC

    '12 Score "Hot Rookies" #13 Coby Fleener

    '12 Bowman #113 Coby Fleener RC (Running) 1 Of These Are The SP Variation

    '12 Bowman #113 Coby Fleener RC (Catching) 1 Of These Are The SP Variation

    '12 Topps #132 Coby Fleener RC








    LMK & I'm Always Looking For Nicer Card's Of Peyton & Eli Manning That I Need OR I'm Also Looking For The Colored Card's From This Years Topps Ftball (Pink,Gold,Camo,Black) That I Could Use As Tradebait OR Just Looking For Nicer Insert's Of Other Star Player's That Would Make Great Tradebait.









    Thanks, John

  7. #7
    have 2012 topps coby fleener printing plate. looking for favre rookies
    i no longer use paypal because of the holds and fees. i only take cash or money order.

  8. #8
    COBY FLEENER 2012 Prestige Rookie Autographs #264A 256/899
    COBY FLEENER 2012 Topps Prolific Playmakers Autograph
    2012 Topps Platinum Rookie 2-color Patch Autographs Refractors #131 Coby Fleener 162/1058

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by rmgibson2000 View Post
    COBY FLEENER 2012 Prestige Rookie Autographs #264A 256/899
    COBY FLEENER 2012 Topps Prolific Playmakers Autograph
    2012 Topps Platinum Rookie 2-color Patch Autographs Refractors #131 Coby Fleener 162/1058
    What do you need for the prestige auto and platinum patch auto?
    Hidden Content <<Bucket Outdated
    Looking for any 2013 ROOKIES!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Trains975 View Post
    Hey!! I Have These Card's If Ya Need Any.




    '12 Prestige #264 Coby Fleener RC

    '12 Score "Hot Rookies" #13 Coby Fleener

    '12 Bowman #113 Coby Fleener RC (Running) 1 Of These Are The SP Variation

    '12 Bowman #113 Coby Fleener RC (Catching) 1 Of These Are The SP Variation

    '12 Topps #132 Coby Fleener RC








    LMK & I'm Always Looking For Nicer Card's Of Peyton & Eli Manning That I Need OR I'm Also Looking For The Colored Card's From This Years Topps Ftball (Pink,Gold,Camo,Black) That I Could Use As Tradebait OR Just Looking For Nicer Insert's Of Other Star Player's That Would Make Great Tradebait.









    Thanks, John
    i'm only really looking for hits...thanks for the post though
    Hidden Content <<Bucket Outdated
    Looking for any 2013 ROOKIES!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •