Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    2012 Rookies and Stars

    Cards in bold face are coming in.

    I opened a couple of boxes of this stuff and love it, as always. I am going to build the basic set with basic rookies. I have the basic set and need the following rookies and inserts.

    Player Pennant
    6, 9, 13

    Team Pennant
    4, 9, 10, 17, 24, 28

    Greatest Hits
    8, 29

    Statistical Standouts
    12
    Last edited by newcombe; 02-11-2013 at 09:19 AM.
    Supercollecting: LT, Antonio Gates, Ryan Mathews, Hakeem Olajuwon and Jose Canseco
    Will trade for: Nice Chargers Autos/GU
    Want GU/Autos Chipper Jones, and 2012 Topps Olympic Team cards that I don't have yet
    I trade by BV, not SV. I will only use SV if it is in regards to a sale
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by newcombe View Post
    Cards in bold face are coming in.

    I opened a couple of boxes of this stuff and love it, as always. I am going to build the basic set with basic rookies. I have the basic set and need the following rookies.

    151 Alfred Morris
    152 Zach Brown
    153 Andre Branch
    157 Bruce Irvin
    161 Chandler Jones
    165 Dan Herron
    166 Danny Coale
    167 David DeCastro
    168 Davin Meggett
    173 Dre Kirkpatrick
    178 Janoris Jenkins
    179 Jared Crick
    182 Kellen Moore
    183 Keshawn Martin
    185 Kirk Cousins
    195 Michael Brockers-True Blue version
    196 Michael Smith
    197 Morris Claiborne
    201 Quinton Coples
    202 Riley Reiff
    206 Shea McClellen
    207 Stephon Gilmore
    208 Tauren Poole
    212 Vick Ballard
    213 Vinny Curry
    215 T.Y. Hilton

    Insert Sets (need anything not listed
    Team Pennant
    1, 6, 8, 12, 23

    Player Pennants
    4, 14

    Greatest Hits
    15, 18, 21, 22, 26, 27, 30

    Statistical Standouts
    2, 11, 19, 23
    The stuff highlighted above I have available. Let me know if you still need them.

    Plus, I have:

    Statistical Standouts: 6, 15
    Team Pennant: 5 Carolina
    Player Pennant: 5 Brees

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Briscogun View Post
    The stuff highlighted above I have available. Let me know if you still need them.

    Plus, I have:

    Statistical Standouts: 6, 15
    Team Pennant: 5 Carolina
    Player Pennant: 5 Brees
    Hey, sorry it took so long to reply. I completely forgot to get back to this post after I saw the reply. I do need the ones you bold faced, except the one that is a True Blue version, and the inserts you listed above. LMK what you can use for the lot.
    Supercollecting: LT, Antonio Gates, Ryan Mathews, Hakeem Olajuwon and Jose Canseco
    Will trade for: Nice Chargers Autos/GU
    Want GU/Autos Chipper Jones, and 2012 Topps Olympic Team cards that I don't have yet
    I trade by BV, not SV. I will only use SV if it is in regards to a sale
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  4. #4
    Hey there, when I saw your reply that you weren't interested in the True Blue versions, I pulled out my pile I set aside for you and when I went to take it out, I realized there were 2 other True Blues in there. Here is what I do have from above that is not a variation card (I swear!):

    Stephon Gilmore
    Shea McClellin
    Kellen Moore
    Danny Coale
    Chandler Jones
    Alfred Morris

    Statistical Standouts:
    #6 Maurice Jones-Drew
    #15 Jason Babin

    Pennants:
    Carolina
    Brees

    As far as what I could use in return? I do still need a few of the Team Pennants if you have any extras: Atlanta, Cincinnati, Houston and Indianapolis. If not, I have a 5 year old that loves jersey cards. If you have one you aren't overly attached to that you could part with, that would be great on my end. Or anything else you think a kid might enjoy. I'm in a good mood, just let me know and we can work something out.

    Thanks!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Briscogun View Post
    Hey there, when I saw your reply that you weren't interested in the True Blue versions, I pulled out my pile I set aside for you and when I went to take it out, I realized there were 2 other True Blues in there. Here is what I do have from above that is not a variation card (I swear!):

    Stephon Gilmore
    Shea McClellin
    Kellen Moore
    Danny Coale
    Chandler Jones
    Alfred Morris

    Statistical Standouts:
    #6 Maurice Jones-Drew
    #15 Jason Babin

    Pennants:
    Carolina
    Brees

    As far as what I could use in return? I do still need a few of the Team Pennants if you have any extras: Atlanta, Cincinnati, Houston and Indianapolis. If not, I have a 5 year old that loves jersey cards. If you have one you aren't overly attached to that you could part with, that would be great on my end. Or anything else you think a kid might enjoy. I'm in a good mood, just let me know and we can work something out.

    Thanks!
    I wish that I could say that I have dupes, but I do not. I think I can find something your son would like. I fyou would like the deal posted, please let me know.
    Supercollecting: LT, Antonio Gates, Ryan Mathews, Hakeem Olajuwon and Jose Canseco
    Will trade for: Nice Chargers Autos/GU
    Want GU/Autos Chipper Jones, and 2012 Topps Olympic Team cards that I don't have yet
    I trade by BV, not SV. I will only use SV if it is in regards to a sale
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by newcombe View Post
    I wish that I could say that I have dupes, but I do not. I think I can find something your son would like. I fyou would like the deal posted, please let me know.
    Deal! PM coming your way...

  7. #7
    I have:
    152, 167, 173, 178, 196, 212, 215

    Penants
    Team
    15, 21, 30
    Players
    15-Tebow

    Greatest Hits
    8, 23

    Statistical Standouts
    5 (rodgers), 6, (MJD), 16 (Arrington), 17 (weddle)

    Let me know
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

  8. #8
    PM sent!
    Last edited by newcombe; 10-21-2012 at 06:50 PM.
    Supercollecting: LT, Antonio Gates, Ryan Mathews, Hakeem Olajuwon and Jose Canseco
    Will trade for: Nice Chargers Autos/GU
    Want GU/Autos Chipper Jones, and 2012 Topps Olympic Team cards that I don't have yet
    I trade by BV, not SV. I will only use SV if it is in regards to a sale
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  9. #9
    Player Pennant
    6

    Team Pennants
    2 10 25 28

    Statistical Standouts
    12

    Have these. check the bottom of my wantlist for them, thanks!
    COLLECTING YASIEL PUIG
    WTTF or WTB 2013 Topps Update Emerald US129 David Wright
    Hidden Content <<<CLICK ME>>> Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodgersalltheway View Post
    Player Pennant
    6

    Team Pennants
    2 10 25 28

    Statistical Standouts
    12

    Have these. check the bottom of my wantlist for them, thanks!
    I will check to make sure all of those are still needed sometime in the next day or two. I am pretty sure this list is updated, but its possible that I may have neglected an update along the way.
    Supercollecting: LT, Antonio Gates, Ryan Mathews, Hakeem Olajuwon and Jose Canseco
    Will trade for: Nice Chargers Autos/GU
    Want GU/Autos Chipper Jones, and 2012 Topps Olympic Team cards that I don't have yet
    I trade by BV, not SV. I will only use SV if it is in regards to a sale
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •