Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2009 UD Spokesmen 8 way jsy FT/FS! Tiger, Gretzky, Jordan, Lebron, Mr Hockey etc!

Got this amazing card up for trade/sale. Not necessarily a hockey card but I am mainly looking for hockey (or cash) in return.
    Card features Tiger Woods, Wayne Gretzky, Michael Jordan Derek Jeter, Lebron Jame, Gordie Howe, Ken Griffey Jr and Kobe Bryant. Numbered 10/10 and card # 8BEST in the set. There is only one 8 way card in this whole set.

Note that the card has some minor damage on the Tiger side. Small creases by the tiger and Jeter memorabilia windows. I have looked at many other cards in the set and 90% seem to have the same problem, and they arn't even two sided. I think it was a design flaw since this card (in my opinion) is waaay to thin for a double sided memorabilia card. And there is soo much going on on both side. Nonetheless, still an amazing card and a real jaw dropper to whoever sees it.

NPDTS. BV and SV are both 100+

09 UD ballpark 8best 8 way mem /10

Last edited by lansdowneflyer; 09-30-2012 at 08:09 PM.
    Collect: Caroline Wozniacki and Erica Blasberg

Hidden Content

I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't interested.

What would you need for it?

Cheers,
    reoddai
    Offering reward for: 11-12 BTP Decades: D-06 1970's (Vladislav Tretiak, Phil Myre, Bernie Parent, Gilles Gilbert)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content &Hidden Content & Hidden Content & Hidden Content

I'm also quite interested. Please Pm me a price or check my bucket for high end traders.

Thanks,

Matt

My bucket:

Hidden Content

hi there

lmk if u can use anything from my bucket?

thanks johnnaseri
    LF: TAVARES ROOKIES

Hidden Content

what player or team would interest you?
    Hidden Content

No more TTM payments, so don't ask!

I'm interested as well, please give my bucket a look...

https://picasaweb.google.com/104599652755954024354
    Baseball: Toronto Blue Jays
    Hockey: Matt Duchene, Toronto Maple Leafs

im also interested.
    Looking for early autos and patches of: Crosby, Ovechkin, Gretzky, Orr, Hull, Messier, Lemieux, Bure, Bourque, Neely, Sakic, Lafotaine, Kurri, Howe, Verbeek, Chelios, Roy, Yzerman, Coffey and Shannahan.
    Also interested in Short print Hall of Fame, star and rookie autos and patches.
    MyHidden Content

Just thought I would let everyone know...

This card has officially been sold for 800 before. There is one on ebay with a BIN for 1550. I have seen some of the 6 ways and even quads and triples in this set go for a lot of money. I have never seen a card like this before. I am not asking as much as the last one sold. But I am not going to sell it for $75 either.

If you have a serious cash offer or trade offer please PM me. Sorry I wasn't more clear on the price from the start.

Thanks in advance
    Collect: Caroline Wozniacki and Erica Blasberg

Hidden Content

how much? please pm me and let me know more specifically what you want for trade. thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast