Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2009 UD Spokesmen 8 way jsy FT/FS! Tiger, Gretzky, Jordan, Lebron, Mr Hockey etc!

Got this amazing card up for trade/sale. Not necessarily a hockey card but I am mainly looking for hockey (or cash) in return.
    Card features Tiger Woods, Wayne Gretzky, Michael Jordan Derek Jeter, Lebron Jame, Gordie Howe, Ken Griffey Jr and Kobe Bryant. Numbered 10/10 and card # 8BEST in the set. There is only one 8 way card in this whole set.

Note that the card has some minor damage on the Tiger side. Small creases by the tiger and Jeter memorabilia windows. I have looked at many other cards in the set and 90% seem to have the same problem, and they arn't even two sided. I think it was a design flaw since this card (in my opinion) is waaay to thin for a double sided memorabilia card. And there is soo much going on on both side. Nonetheless, still an amazing card and a real jaw dropper to whoever sees it.

NPDTS. BV and SV are both 100+

09 UD ballpark 8best 8 way mem /10

Last edited by lansdowneflyer; 09-30-2012 at 08:09 PM.
    Collect: Caroline Wozniacki and Erica Blasberg

Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't interested.

What would you need for it?

Cheers,
    reoddai
    Offering reward for: 11-12 BTP Decades: D-06 1970's (Vladislav Tretiak, Phil Myre, Bernie Parent, Gilles Gilbert)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content &Hidden Content & Hidden Content & Hidden Content

I'm also quite interested. Please Pm me a price or check my bucket for high end traders.

Thanks,

Matt

My bucket:

Hidden Content

hi there

lmk if u can use anything from my bucket?

thanks johnnaseri
    LF: TAVARES ROOKIES

Hidden Content

what player or team would interest you?
    Hidden Content
    Mike Weir and some other golf autos. Non sport autos, Big Bang Theory, Walking Dead etc
    No more TTM payments, so don't ask!

I'm interested as well, please give my bucket a look...

https://picasaweb.google.com/104599652755954024354
    Baseball: Toronto Blue Jays
    Hockey: Matt Duchene, Toronto Maple Leafs

im also interested.
    Looking for early autos and patches of: Crosby, Ovechkin, Gretzky, Orr, Hull, Messier, Lemieux, Bure, Bourque, Neely, Sakic, Lafotaine, Kurri, Howe, Verbeek, Chelios, Roy, Yzerman, Coffey and Shannahan.
    Also interested in Short print Hall of Fame, star and rookie autos and patches.
    MyHidden Content

Just thought I would let everyone know...

This card has officially been sold for 800 before. There is one on ebay with a BIN for 1550. I have seen some of the 6 ways and even quads and triples in this set go for a lot of money. I have never seen a card like this before. I am not asking as much as the last one sold. But I am not going to sell it for $75 either.

If you have a serious cash offer or trade offer please PM me. Sorry I wasn't more clear on the price from the start.

Thanks in advance
    Collect: Caroline Wozniacki and Erica Blasberg

Hidden Content

how much? please pm me and let me know more specifically what you want for trade. thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast