Tyler Seguin to trade or sale

I have Tyler Seguin, Heirs to the Throne in Crown Royal 11-12
    1 cl black

it's for trade or sale.
    Hidden Content
    I collect Zachary Fucale, Charles Hudon and Tyler Toffoli and Crown Royale 11-12
    ITG Forever Rivals Montreal only, All the Kings Men 12-13 regular and prime
    ITG Between the Pipes (aspire, and masked) Trilogy Crystal 12-13 (I need Crosby, Gretzky, Grandlund, Tarasenko and Huberdeau to close my set)

2. Wata Photo
    CMB for it.
    For Base Cards "Tons of UD Base"

Bucket Hidden Content

"Proud Member of the Hate Trifecta" "Habs "Yanks "Cowboys
    I TRADE BY BOOK VALUE! I COULD CARE LESS WHAT THE LAST FEW SOLD FOR ON THE BAY!

i see nothing for a trade.
    Hidden Content
    I collect Zachary Fucale, Charles Hudon and Tyler Toffoli and Crown Royale 11-12
    ITG Between the Pipes (aspire, and masked) Trilogy Crystal 12-13 (I need Crosby, Gretzky, Grandlund, Tarasenko and Huberdeau to close my set)

up
    Hidden Content

up
    Hidden Content

up
    Hidden Content

up
    Hidden Content