Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Crown Royal 11-12

HI

I need these card :

Rookie auto : 141, 144, 145, 156, 158,

In Harms Way : 4-5-6
    And my crown will be partially close ! plz
    Last edited by Levieuxloup; 01-16-2013 at 10:36 AM.
    Hidden Content
    I collect Zachary Fucale, Charles Hudon and Tyler Toffoli and Crown Royale 11-12
    ITG Forever Rivals Montreal only, All the Kings Men 12-13 regular and prime
    ITG Between the Pipes (aspire, and masked) Trilogy Crystal 12-13 (I need Crosby, Gretzky, Grandlund, Tarasenko and Huberdeau to close my set)

2. Wata Photo
    bump
    Hidden Content
    I collect Zachary Fucale, Charles Hudon and Tyler Toffoli and Crown Royale 11-12
    ITG Between the Pipes (aspire, and masked) Trilogy Crystal 12-13 (I need Crosby, Gretzky, Grandlund, Tarasenko and Huberdeau to close my set)

hey I have the Doug Gilmour (112) base not sure if your looking for the base version but lmk if ya need it

im looking for the base
    Hidden Content

sweet would you trade your 03-04 broduer net fusions($5) for the gilmore($4)?

do you guys have these #'s??
    #8,13,58,93,102x2,105,106,108,117,135..
    plmk either way.
    ok thanks a bunch..
    geordie's-"save the world"-album-(1976)=Hidden Content

i have it. I have all the set. but i search to complete the legend, the rookie...etc.
    Hidden Content

up
    Hidden Content

ùpdate
    Hidden Content

and some straight Heirs to the throne.
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast