Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Romney working to eliminate the USPS

Now imagine how much postage and handling will go up and how much fewer trades/purchases/sales that you will be able to make if this idiot gets elected.

http://nhlabornews.com/2012/07/romney-working-to-eliminate-the-us-postal-service/
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

BANNED

Country

Obama is already doing a fine job of stealing from the post office. They had a billion dollar surplus under Bush and he was a terrible President. Now Obama bleeds the post office dry.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

It's not Romney, it's the party.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

How is anyone saying it's a presidents fault that the USPS is bleeding money. The major reason is because of pension and healthcare they have to pay to retired employee. Sure gas and less mail are factors but most of the loss comes from poor labor agreements with their employees union.

Also, I say let the companies that ship take over daily household and business delivery. I ship all of my boxed packages through UPS. It's cheaper than even using the flat rate boxes at the USPS. I bet that Febex and UPS could come up with a daily delivery service to take over for the mail and be in the same price range. Maybe they don't deliver daily, but if they can make money they would do it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

At this point I believe this is a good idea for the sole reason that as of right now the USPS is not making any money. Close it out and let the private shipping companies take care of it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

At this point I believe this is a good idea for the sole reason that as of right now the USPS is not making any money. Close it out and let the private shipping companies take care of it.

I don't think that they should close it all together but they should subcontract some of their work to some of the major shipping companies.

BANNED

Country

The federal Government is forcing the post office to pay money into them and is bleeding them dry. They want to get rid of the post office so businesses will go under that depend upon the post office. Everything Obama is doing is to tear this country apart as fast as he can.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The federal Government is forcing the post office to pay money into them and is bleeding them dry. They want to get rid of the post office so businesses will go under that depend upon the post office. Everything Obama is doing is to tear this country apart as fast as he can.

Once again for the umpteenth time President Obama does not control the post office. The post office was facing the same problems when Bush was in office. Or do you forget that one?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Why, pray tell, would the government be against businesses that depend on the USPS? What do they gain?

BANNED

Country

The people in out Goverment on both sides of the alias are all sellouts. Michelle Bachman to Harry Reid, they all care for only themselves. You had one sane voice left in the congress who is retiring this year and the public refused to vote for him because they love corrupt politicians.

The Liberals want anyone who fights against christianity and the Neo-conservatives want anyone that pretends to be a Christain like George Bush and Ronald Reagan did.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast