Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Wake Up by Samuel Jackson

I included the version of this that does not have profanity in the title. If you want to see the entire video please google it. It is funny but the message is not. If you don't vote for Obama you life will be much more difficult.

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

seeing as how jackson is on the record as voting for obama last time because he was black, forgive me if I avoid taking his political advice.

SCF Rewards
    Country

seeing as how jackson is on the record as voting for obama last time because he was black, forgive me if I avoid taking his political advice.

Everyone on faux news votes against Obama because he is black but you still take their advice.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Everyone on faux news votes against Obama because he is black but you still take their advice.

feel free to talk when you have facts and not deluded hate speech. I don't even watch fox news first of all (don't even have cable) so it is probably pretty hard to take their advice.

again, I love jackson as an actor but he is openly on record as voting for obama, even though he knew nothing about his policies, because he was black. You can speculate all you want, but if anyone was on record as voting for mccain because he was white, I highly doubt anyone on the right would be using them to rally troops for romney. However, jackson gets glorified because of it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

feel free to talk when you have facts and not deluded hate speech. I don't even watch fox news first of all (don't even have cable) so it is probably pretty hard to take their advice.

again, I love jackson as an actor but he is openly on record as voting for obama, even though he knew nothing about his policies, because he was black. You can speculate all you want, but if anyone was on record as voting for mccain because he was white, I highly doubt anyone on the right would be using them to rally troops for romney. However, jackson gets glorified because of it.

I saw the full version of the video. No where on it did he tell any of the people to vote for Obama because he is black. It probably wouldn't have been a good idea anyway since none of the people in it were black and the video was paid for and produced by a jewish group.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

This is true, but if you're going to say no one voted McCain because Obama is black I'm going to say you're a dreamer. Jackson was just public about it. So, basically, you're mad at him for being honest?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I saw the full version of the video. No where on it did he tell any of the people to vote for Obama because he is black. It probably wouldn't have been a good idea anyway since none of the people in it were black and the video was paid for and produced by a jewish group.

i watched the full version as well. I also wasn't referring to the video or this election, but i think you knew that. I meant, his stance from the last election leads me to not want to take his political advice this time around.

curious, would you post a video (in a positive light) if the person doing the video had openly admitted to voting for mccain just because he was white?

SCF Rewards
    Country

i watched the full version as well. I also wasn't referring to the video or this election, but i think you knew that. I meant, his stance from the last election leads me to not want to take his political advice this time around.

curious, would you post a video (in a positive light) if the person doing the video had openly admitted to voting for mccain just because he was white?

McCain is a non factor in this election so I'm not sure of the revelance to this discussion. However to answer your question I would not have posted any video of someone supporting mccain over obama in 2008 nor would I post a video of someone posting romney now. Not because of race but because romney is a joke and is not worth voting for.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

I love how people dance around each others comments. lol ensbergcollector is taking a legitimate, sensible stance on Jackson's credibility on the issue and no one will address it straight on. Too funny.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Really Habs?

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast