Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeCrush7 View Post
    i have a bunch of the 1950 minis and will heave to check them in the morning.
    Alright LMK

Quote Originally Posted by dcehmka View Post
    Yep I sure do what are you looking for, for them?
    Do you have a trade list or trade site? Those inventory setup's are a pain to look through. You can also check out my wantlist at the link below and let me know if you have anything of the players I collect. PLMK, Thanks

WANTLIST LINK BELOW
    http://metc1.weebly.com/wantlists.html

Main Wants: FB-Luck, RGIII, Manning's, Bradford, Ryan, Flacco, Newton, Brady BSKB-D. Howard, Durant, Lebron, Griffin

Hidden Content ---

Quote Originally Posted by metc View Post
    Do you have a trade list or trade site? Those inventory setup's are a pain to look through. You can also check out my wantlist at the link below and let me know if you have anything of the players I collect. PLMK, Thanks

WANTLIST LINK BELOW
    http://metc1.weebly.com/wantlists.html

Yeah the inventory is my only trade list I have set up. I have some base cards of players on your want list and one or two inserts

Quote Originally Posted by dcehmka View Post
    Yeah the inventory is my only trade list I have set up. I have some base cards of players on your want list and one or two inserts
    I can go ahead and look through it if you are still interested in trading for the ones you need. I don't collect base cards though unless they are rookie year cards. I have too many base cards as it is and need to stay away from getting more as I want to try to thin the collection down a bit. If those inserts aren't in your inventory let me know what they are otherwise I will find them when I look through it.
    Main Wants: FB-Luck, RGIII, Manning's, Bradford, Ryan, Flacco, Newton, Brady BSKB-D. Howard, Durant, Lebron, Griffin

Hidden Content ---

Quote Originally Posted by metc View Post
    I can go ahead and look through it if you are still interested in trading for the ones you need. I don't collect base cards though unless they are rookie year cards. I have too many base cards as it is and need to stay away from getting more as I want to try to thin the collection down a bit. If those inserts aren't in your inventory let me know what they are otherwise I will find them when I look through it.
    Yeah sure go ahead and take a look if you want, everything should be in there.

i am looking for Gore in return. i have these...:

1950 Bowman Mini
    68, 82, 85, 94, 125, 134

Game day
    GDBR, GDCN, GDPM

Super bowl legends
    SBLI, SBLXV, SBLXXIX

Toppstown
    TT11, TT12, TT20, TT25, TT31, TT9
    on vacation from 07.23 - 08.01.
    I collect: FRANK GORE
    // 843