Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeCrush7 View Post
    i have a bunch of the 1950 minis and will heave to check them in the morning.
    Alright LMK

Quote Originally Posted by dcehmka View Post
    Yep I sure do what are you looking for, for them?
    Do you have a trade list or trade site? Those inventory setup's are a pain to look through. You can also check out my wantlist at the link below and let me know if you have anything of the players I collect. PLMK, Thanks

WANTLIST LINK BELOW
    http://metc1.weebly.com/wantlists.html

Main Wants: FB-Luck, RGIII, Manning's, Bradford, Ryan, Flacco, Newton, Brady BSKB-D. Howard, Durant, Lebron, Griffin

Hidden Content ---

Quote Originally Posted by metc View Post
    Do you have a trade list or trade site? Those inventory setup's are a pain to look through. You can also check out my wantlist at the link below and let me know if you have anything of the players I collect. PLMK, Thanks

WANTLIST LINK BELOW
    http://metc1.weebly.com/wantlists.html

Yeah the inventory is my only trade list I have set up. I have some base cards of players on your want list and one or two inserts

Quote Originally Posted by dcehmka View Post
    Yeah the inventory is my only trade list I have set up. I have some base cards of players on your want list and one or two inserts
    I can go ahead and look through it if you are still interested in trading for the ones you need. I don't collect base cards though unless they are rookie year cards. I have too many base cards as it is and need to stay away from getting more as I want to try to thin the collection down a bit. If those inserts aren't in your inventory let me know what they are otherwise I will find them when I look through it.
    Main Wants: FB-Luck, RGIII, Manning's, Bradford, Ryan, Flacco, Newton, Brady BSKB-D. Howard, Durant, Lebron, Griffin

Hidden Content ---

Quote Originally Posted by metc View Post
    I can go ahead and look through it if you are still interested in trading for the ones you need. I don't collect base cards though unless they are rookie year cards. I have too many base cards as it is and need to stay away from getting more as I want to try to thin the collection down a bit. If those inserts aren't in your inventory let me know what they are otherwise I will find them when I look through it.
    Yeah sure go ahead and take a look if you want, everything should be in there.

bump, still looking for these

i am looking for Gore in return. i have these...:

1950 Bowman Mini
    68, 82, 85, 94, 125, 134

Game day
    GDBR, GDCN, GDPM

Super bowl legends
    SBLI, SBLXV, SBLXXIX

Toppstown
    TT11, TT12, TT20, TT25, TT31, TT9
    I collect: FRANK GORE // 877

Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content