Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nice Highend for Trade

Nice Highend for Trade

I'm bored. Throwing these up for trade. Please have highend ready or link to highend bucket. Not looking to shuffle through hundreds of cards. PM works best.

Wantlist: Lebron Rc and Autos, Wade Rc autos, JORdan autos, Durant, and HOFer autos, Rare 90s inserts and low serial numbered from 90s.
    Hidden Content

2. 2bros - Exclusive 3 (2/19) - Moved 4/25
    CMB and see if anything catches you eye!!
    Photobucket link - Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by J Hey Kid 22 View Post
    CMB and see if anything catches you eye!!
    alot of nice stuff but nothing I need atm. thanks.
    Wantlist: Lebron Rc and Autos, Wade Rc autos, JORdan autos, Durant, and HOFer autos, Rare 90s inserts and low serial numbered from 90s.
    Hidden Content

Hey man, give me a look for the Wilson Contenders, the Brock SPA Gold and the Jordan UNC auto...let's work something out
    Collecting GENO SMITH and TAVON AUSTIN

Hidden Content |

Quote Originally Posted by jsnyder2004 View Post
    Hey man, give me a look for the Wilson Contenders, the Brock SPA Gold and the Jordan UNC auto...let's work something out
    thanks but nothing i'm looking for atm.
    Hidden Content

Interested in the AP and the RG3's
    Hidden Content

I AM CURRENTLY COLLECTING: NBA 50 GREATEST PLAYER AUTO'S (49/50), HEISMAN TROPHY WINNER AUTOS (69 of 75) and 500 HR CLUB AUTOS (13/25) SV = Hidden Content TV = I DO NOT BELIEVE IN "BV" OR "BOOK VALUE" CURRENT AVATAR/PC CARD OF THE MONTH: 2006 BGS Slabbed Donruss National Convention ME

cmb for the rodgers chrome rc
    Collecting PACKERS rookie autos and SPA/exquisite true rc auto prospects! I need 2003 legendary contenders auto JOE GREENE/25!
    Hidden Content

i like your limited rg3 please cmb
    looking for dan marino , ryan tannehill, mike wallace, bob griese ,larry csonka ,tom brady and peyton manning autos Hidden Content Hidden Content

check my list please thanks!
    Looking for all TORONTO BLUE JAYS!
    Hidden Content

sorry just got back from Mother's day. I"ll try to respond to everyone tomorrow.
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast