Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cool New Member from Upstate NY, Hello Everyone!

Hello, I'm a new member from a little town in upstate NY called Tivoli, or Ilovit backwards lol. I'm 30 years old, recently a new dad as of 4 months ago, and am currently a stay at home dad due to injuries I sustained in a car accident last September. I've been in and out of collecting cards since I was 8 years old. I collect, trade, sell, buy anything that catches my eye-I don't stay limited to one sport, although I've recently been into Football cards since the last 3 years or so. I have a rather large collection of Baseball, Basketball, Football, some Racing, and some Hockey, and actually some superhero cards from the early 90s. I mainly collect auto/gu/serial #'d cards now, although when I was younger I chased any insert that was . I have alot of 90s inserts from Baseball, Basketball, and Football, so if you're looking for anything in particular from then shoot me a message and I'll check to see if I have it or something that interests you. For last 4 years, I've mainly collected in the fall/winter time since NY is usually a weathery mess and I hibernate during then lol. And yes, being from NY I'm Yankees fan, although as far as football is concerned I'm a Philly fan. I really don't collect specific Yankees or Philly players cards, I just collect anything that catches my eye. I'm a huge Jordan fan, but mainly all the stuff I have of Jordan is from the 90s, no gu or autos though. I traded away my gu for other things over the years as I just like new stuff. I get bored of what I have and want new cards over time. I'm slowly adding cards to my inventory so bare with me as I figure out the best way to search for cards to add, I've found 2 cards that don't exist on here for some reason though, unless I'm doing it wrong. The search brings up all the cards of that player in the set but doesn't have the one I have. I'll also create a bucket since I haven't kept the one I have up to date and I forgot my name and password as well (memory loss from accident, it's not as bad as it sounds however, just forget random things at times). Anyways, I'm done rambling on for now, I'll check posts and trade threads so I'll see you all around! Happy collecting!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome to the site. My one brother-in-law lives in Saugerties. We recently moved from the Capital District to the Southern Tier.

Again welcome to the site, you will enjoy it here.

...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Hey Kevin, Welcome to SCF. Good luck finding some nice cards for you collection on here. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Matthew.

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Atlanta Braves Tennessee Volunteers Tennessee Titans

Hey Kevin! Welcome to SCF! I know you will enjoy it here!

STeve

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice to meet you Rick. Saugerties is literally about a mile and a half away from me directly across the Hudson River........if I had a boat lol. Since I don't, it's about a 16 mile trip across the Kingtson-Rhinecliff Bridge. I have friends that live there, and love the town. Where in the southern tier you at?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you Matt.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you Steve. Still figuring out how everything works. Got some nice cards that I can't find in the Inventory Manager, but someone responded to me post in the tutorial section.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice to meet you Rick. Saugerties is literally about a mile and a half away from me directly across the Hudson River........if I had a boat lol. Since I don't, it's about a 16 mile trip across the Kingtson-Rhinecliff Bridge. I have friends that live there, and love the town. Where in the southern tier you at?

Great to meet you. My brother-in-law was the football coach at Saugerties HS for years and has since retired. We lived in Glenville (Capital District) and moved to Bainbridge just off of I-88 (halfway between Oneonta and Binghamton) last year. We wanted to get some land and move to the country to see nature/wildlife instead of gawking neighbors 20 feet from you.

...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country

welcome to the site.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Detroit Tigers Michigan Wolverines

Hello, and welcome to SCF...

-Robert Lewis

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast