Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    So it is pretty common to buy a case if you're not going to be selling most of the stuff you pull? I've never thought of buying a case without the thought of trying to sell most of it and I'm about as "casual" of a collector that there is. I could see maybe 3 boxes of one product to try to pull something cool but a case? Not sure I could haha. Look forward to seeing what ya pull man, I love Chrome and will def be buying a box or two.

ordered 3 cases, my favorite product to bust as its pretty cheap and you get lots of rc's/refractors/colored.
    MY BUCKET

Hidden Content

Really love opening this stuff, can't wait til its released so I can raid my walmart as the retail blasters and rack packs are always more of a blast for me than the hobby.
    Supercollecting Jonathan Dwyer

Please PM me with any colored/numbered refractors from 2011 chrome of steelers vets!

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC(124)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I am sorry but at over $100 presell without upping the hits, I will stick to retail(it still costs the same). 3-4 years ago the boxes would hit and be found for around 50-60 without too much effort during the season. $100 on it and I will pass. I still think they look great, but is this a market dictated inflation or Topps induced price increase?

Quote Originally Posted by RustyDawg37 View Post
    I am sorry but at over $100 presell without upping the hits, I will stick to retail(it still costs the same). 3-4 years ago the boxes would hit and be found for around 50-60 without too much effort during the season. $100 on it and I will pass. I still think they look great, but is this a market dictated inflation or Topps induced price increase?
    So, do you think I will come out alright, buying the case at $62.50/box?
    Hidden Content
    MY BUCKET- Hidden Content
    Football-Sam Bradford, Demarco Murray
    Basketball- OKC THUNDER
    KEVIN DURANT, RUSSELL WESTBROOK, IBAKA

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC(124)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by Filthy View Post
    So, do you think I will come out alright, buying the case at $62.50/box?
    I would pull the trigger at that price.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12