Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking for Vintage Rcs

Hello Fellow SCFers,
    Today I have some paypal loaded in my account and ready to start a PC for RCs. I really would like players like O.J Simpson, John Elway, Bruce Smith, Derek Jeter, Rickey Henderson, Dave Bing, Gary Payton, Mickey Redmond, Brett Hull, and other players of the caliber. I do not want any graded cards. Please PM me because that is the best way to communicate.

Thanks,
    Robert
    Last edited by luckyseven; 09-07-2012 at 09:26 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

TTT. Already have some great offers. Looking for some more

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckeyy(393)
    Country

I have a 1993 SP Derek Jeter I am looking to sell for $75 or trade for some 1958 Topps for my set.

I only ship to the USA. I don't accept cash TTM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pm sent
    i have a 1993 sp derek jeter i am looking to sell for $75 or trade for some 1958 topps for my set.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers

I may trade 1970 O.J Simpson RC nm+, 2005/06 Ovechkin Mint Upper Deck Ice Glacial Graphics auto.
    I do not know the value on both of these cards.
    Do you have 1982 Topps Traded Ripken RC NM or better? How much are you willing to spend on these cards?

SCF Rewards
    Country

i may trade 1970 o.j simpson rc nm+, 2005/06 ovechkin mint upper deck ice glacial graphics auto.
    I do not know the value on both of these cards.
    Do you have 1982 topps traded ripken rc nm or better? How much are you willing to spend on these cards?

pm sent

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Robert.. I've got the Henderson, as well as many other nice rookies on my site.. check'em out and let me know! http://vintagebaseballcardshop.com/

Marshall

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey robert.. I've got the henderson, as well as many other nice rookies on my site.. Check'em out and let me know! http://vintagebaseballcardshop.com/

marshall

pm sent

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast