Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    do you still have the tuskeegee airmen relics? if so, i'd be interested - going for the set.
    Jason Hill 2007 RC autos = 79% (171/216)
    * All autos /3 to regular issue autos *

Yeah I've got them, let me know what you've got for trade or if you'd be interested in buying.

could you give me a better idea of who you collect?

i'd be interested in these:

Mal Whitfield worn relic (airmen) /449 and
    Mal Whitfield worn relic proof /99
    Roscoe Draper Tuskegee Airmen used swatch /499

and possibly this one if it's not a military elite relic - Theobald Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by Deadshot View Post
    Yeah I've got them, let me know what you've got for trade or if you'd be interested in buying.

I collect mainly vintage basketball, ABA related stuff, 2000 NBA Finals Pacers stuff, and am also looking for some of the Tommie Smith stuff from the set (auto mainly). Would be willing to sell as well.

i don't have your needs but would like to buy these two:

Mal Whitfield worn relic (airmen) /449 and
    Roscoe Draper Tuskegee Airmen used swatch /499

what would you need for them?

I collect mainly vintage basketball, ABA related stuff, 2000 NBA Finals Pacers stuff, and am also looking for some of the Tommie Smith stuff from the set (auto mainly). Would be willing to sell as well.

PM sent.

Where did you get these? Seems like it would be a fun break!
    Last edited by SMVintage; 11-07-2012 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Grammar

Looking for Vintage Hall of Famers (on Modern Cards), Yankees, and Nationals!!

Hidden Content

Ebay and Target had some blasters.

Boxes have dropped a little bit so I bit the bullet and should have a hobby box at my doorstep sometime this week. Not likely to happen but obviously hoping for one of the 4 Ike cards...

hit me up when you bust it for any tuskegee inserts, base, and relics. good luck!

Boxes have dropped a little bit so I bit the bullet and should have a hobby box at my doorstep sometime this week. Not likely to happen but obviously hoping for one of the 4 Ike cards...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12