Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hey Ricky it may be out of my range but what's the price on ghe Moore? I JUST picked up that limited berry patch and for some reason I have a lot of berry stuff and not as much Moore lol. You have a great collection maybe mine will be as extensive as yours one day. Do u collect orioles ?? I didn't think I saw a album for them?
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Baltimore colts ravens and orioles. Maryland terps and wizards.I trade by whatever is fair if I like it ,I want it , I trade 4 it!
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Na not much MLB orioles I used to but was putting money in so many places . I can do 25 dlvd on the nat t jumbo Moore patch #ed 25. And I have some lower end gu of Moore too
    Hidden Content
    -BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR JULY 2006 ISSUE#196+NOV 2008 ISSUE #220 i collect Ed Reed,Ravens,Baltimore Colts+ nice stuff
    Hidden Content

I will have to keep the Moore in mind. I only have so much to spend and am hoping some stuff from the newer products pop up but I know for sure I will be writing u again to pick it up! Cmb maybe we can do a card cash deal?!
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Baltimore colts ravens and orioles. Maryland terps and wizards.I trade by whatever is fair if I like it ,I want it , I trade 4 it!
    Hidden Content

Brandon I have a bunch of Baltimore Colts and Orioles stuff

send a pm on what you are looking for

I am looking for colts and orioles memorabilia 70's on back
    ebay store and bucket page links

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Up top
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

ive got a couple lenny moore autos from contenders from 2 years ago for $10 each
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Collecting autos of: Courtney Roby - Colts/Packers Autos & GU

Hey scruff I have the one ur talking about but if I have anything to trade for it I would take another
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Up
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Checking again
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12