09-26-2012, 06:34 PM #1
2012 UD Artifacts 16 Box Case Break- 30 team spots availableThis break is for a sealed 16 box case of 2012 Upper Deck Artifacts Hockey.
Cost is $52.50 /spot or $100 for 2. Maximum is 8 spots per person please
ALL SHIPPING AND COSTS ARE INCLUDED IN THIS PRICE
THIS PRODUCT RELEASES Tuesday October 2nd.
If filled before then, we will do the break immediately after receiving the product.
Here is a breakdown of the product:
While game-used memorabilia cards still play a major role in the hobby, few sets remain that use basic jersey cards as the key selling point. 2012-13 Upper Deck Artifacts Hockey bucks the trend, finding a niche in something that was commonplace just a few years ago.When game-used cards become a necessity for sets a little over a decade ago, they usually came just one per box, often without a serial number. Times have changed. 2012-13 Upper Deck Artifacts comes with at least three game-used jersey cards per box including one that has swatches from multiple players. One of those cards should have either a patch, stick, strap or tag as well. Ten-pack boxes also have either an autograph or autographed memorabilia card.2012-13 Upper Deck Artifacts Hockey builds off the successes of earlier years. As a result, many elements return. Among the most popular are the Rookie Redemptions, which fall one per box. Autographed Rookie Redemptions (#/99) are also back, promising signed cards from the latest crop of first-year standouts. Collectors can also look for Base Set Memorabilia Variations and Tundra Tandems dual- and triple-memorabilia cards.In an effort to make sure collectors get solid value, 2012-13 Upper Deck Artifacts Hockey has several case hits that spread out to fall 1:2 boxes. These high-end, low-numbered inserts include a variety of memorabilia combinations involving tags, patches and autographs.Making a set a challenging undertaking are a trio of short print subsets. Rookie cards fall two per box. 2012-13 Upper Deck Artifacts has two new subsets that are numbered to 999:Team Canada and Goalies.Estimated Release Date: 10/12/122012-13 Upper Deck Artifacts Hockey Box Break
Product Configuration: 10 packs per box, 4 cards per pack
Price Point: Mid-End Hockey Card
Target Audience: Memorabilia Card Collectors, Rookie Card Collectors, Autograph Collectors, Hit Seekers
- 1 Autograph
- 3 Game-Used Memorabilia Cards Including One Multi-Player Card
- 2 Rookie Cards
- 1 Rookie Redemption
- 1 Numbered Parallel
- 2 Numbered Short Prints
- 40 Total Cards
PAYMENT AND SHIPPING9. Transaction threads will be made for each spot, and feedback will be left.
1. We only accept PayPal as a form of payment, or payment in store
2. Send all payments to:firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send as goods
3. Please indicate Ramjak Artifacts and your forum name in the notes (VERY IMPORTANT FOR SHIPPING AFTER)
4. You are not guaranteed a spot until payment is received. If you do not send payment soon after posting for a spot, please PM and explain.
5. Shipping will be done within 3 business days after the break. Business days are Monday – Friday. The majority of the time the shipping is done next day.
6. We will only ship to your confirmed PayPal address. If your paypal and address in the trade manager are different, please indicate where you would like it shipped
7. Please PM, or email us when you have made payment so we can confirm your spot.
8. Economy shipping is included in the price. If you want express shipping, please email or pm us after the break.
9. Base or special redemption cards are not included and will only be shipped at your request and cost. Thesre are exceptions for very high end base. See individual breaks for confirmation
10. We ship securely in top loaders, team bags and/or protective cases, and ALWAYS in new bubble mailers. We protect your purchase to the best of our abilities.
Box, Mixed or case breaks rules:
1. This break is for the singles from the product after it is opened. Please be aware that you are not purchasing a box, and are only going to receive singles from the case that is opened. No one goes away empty. If you do not receive any cards for your team, we will GUARANTEE you a card from our large stock
3. We will do this break after all the spots are filled
4. Randomizing will be done on random.org. All randoms will be recorded and posted.
5. We will post in this thread the schedule for the break well in advance, and will PM or email the participants as well.
6. We will randomize all the participants 3 times
7. We will then randomize the teams 3 times. We will tehn match the participants with the teams
8. You will receive all cards except base for your alloted team(s)
10. These breaks are also available to our in store and online customers, so please if you would like to participate, please don't wait as they might fill very quickly, especially on a weekend
11.All cards will be scanned and posted in this thread right after the break, and the video will be available at anytime to view. If there is a large amount of hits, they will be posted to our photobucket page, with a link to them posted here
12. All participants also receive a $10 online coupon off any purchase over $25 at our online store at www.ramjaksports.com
13. All breaks are done live on our BlogTv channel, and we will post in advance the time of the break so you can join us and watch the break live. We also will record it and have it available here for all to watch. To make sure you don't miss any of the action, subscribe to our Blogtv channel here: www.blogtv.com/people/ramjaksports
Filled in store
09-26-2012, 06:59 PM #2
I'll take spot 4 please!For Trade / Sale: Hidden Content
10-02-2012, 12:47 AM #3
product releases later today. No one wants in?
You also receive a $10 coupon towards purchases on our website which includes singles and wax.......it makes this break even more of a deal!
10-05-2012, 11:15 PM #4