Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lebron autos, Kobe auto, Wall autos, and a few more for trade

PM works best.

Wantlist: Lebron Rc and Autos, Wade Rc autos, JORdan autos, Durant, and HOFer autos, Rare 90s inserts and low serial numbered from 90s.
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (399)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    pls take a look at my tradelists page for a possible deal
    My photobucket (password : myfriendonly)
    Hidden Content

my top 10 wantlists:
    Hidden Content

Please check my trade list and my 2012 albums in my bucket and lmk if we can do anything.
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

Quote Originally Posted by bdoody42 View Post
    Please check my trade list and my 2012 albums in my bucket and lmk if we can do anything.
    Sorry didn't see anything I need.
    Wantlist: Lebron Rc and Autos, Wade Rc autos, JORdan autos, Durant, and HOFer autos, Rare 90s inserts and low serial numbered from 90s.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

please cmb and lmk if theres anything for you!!
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

Quote Originally Posted by cjarman01 View Post
    please cmb and lmk if theres anything for you!!
    PM returned.
    Hidden Content

Please CMB or PM me a price on the Robertson autos along with the Stockton and Lebron/TMAC.

http://s1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa400/hudda123/

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hudda123 View Post
    Please CMB or PM me a price on the Robertson autos along with the Stockton and Lebron/TMAC.

http://s1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa400/hudda123/

thanks
    pm comming.
    Hidden Content

up
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast