05/06 SPA..........what would YOUUUUUU do?

Howdy fellers!

I've wanted Crosby & Ovechkin rc's from 05/06 SP Authentic for a long time now, but things cost money and all............

If I were to purchase these 2 cards separately, I'd be looking at $600-$700 minimum, no? OR, I could buy the whole set for $1075, keep two cards and sell off the rest..........

Any thoughts?
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

At the very lowest you will get a crosby for $500. Ovechkin for $200. But the chances you find those prices are very very slim. youll be looking at $550 and $225 for them seperately not including the $17 shipping charge you will also be charged each.

If I was you id take the whole set
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, Ovechkin Autos & Rookies, Lundqvist and Kopitar Rookies

Buy the whole set if you can find it for that price I would take it. Sell off all the other rookies which are pretty good from that year.
    Collecting Phil Kessel, Anna Kournikova & Danica Patrick cards! Trading for my PC only. Got Kessel let me know
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

If you can find the whole set for $1075 then do that and sell of the rest.
    I collect MATS SUNDIN & NIKOLAI KULEMIN! Hidden Content (UPDATING)
    My Complete Kulemin Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

For $1075 buy the whole set and keep it intact, but being an SPA set collector I'm bias.

http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p...0RC/?start=all

BAH!!! I sat on the fence too long, it sold to someone else for $950!!!! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Quote Originally Posted by 87sluggo View Post
    BAH!!! I sat on the fence too long, it sold to someone else for $950!!!! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
    tsk tsk :P. $950 is a pretty sick deal, even $1075, considering how much a box/case costs... Next time, it will be yours ;)
    Main wants: Schneider Cup RPA, OEL 1/1s and highends
    The not-so updated (In other words, 3/4 of it is sold) Hidden Content