Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

05/06 SPA..........what would YOUUUUUU do?

Howdy fellers!

I've wanted Crosby & Ovechkin rc's from 05/06 SP Authentic for a long time now, but things cost money and all............

If I were to purchase these 2 cards separately, I'd be looking at $600-$700 minimum, no? OR, I could buy the whole set for $1075, keep two cards and sell off the rest..........

Any thoughts?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

At the very lowest you will get a crosby for $500. Ovechkin for $200. But the chances you find those prices are very very slim. youll be looking at $550 and $225 for them seperately not including the $17 shipping charge you will also be charged each.

If I was you id take the whole set
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country

Buy the whole set if you can find it for that price I would take it. Sell off all the other rookies which are pretty good from that year.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See emersondrive13rocks's Items on eBay

If you can find the whole set for $1075 then do that and sell of the rest.

SCF Rewards
    Country

For $1075 buy the whole set and keep it intact, but being an SPA set collector I'm bias.

http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p...0RC/?start=all

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

BAH!!! I sat on the fence too long, it sold to someone else for $950!!!! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

BAH!!! I sat on the fence too long, it sold to someone else for $950!!!! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

tsk tsk :P. $950 is a pretty sick deal, even $1075, considering how much a box/case costs... Next time, it will be yours ;)