My newst Bill Dudley deserves it's own thread!!

2011 Triple Threads One of One Booklet Auto/Relic of Bill Dudley and fellow Hall of Famer George Mcafee

I don't care if you need a week to ship! Perspective.

Very cool. Do you know what the memoribilia in the cards is? It looks like wood??
    Currently Collecting: 2000 Upper Deck Legends football autos (35/67 - 52% complete) and 2010 Limited Material Monikers (25/48 - 52% complete)

Hidden Content

That's kind of a sensitive subject. To date there has been NO relic produced of Dudley other than the custom relic I made from the bleachers of the Griffith Stadium (Redskins). So I knew when I saw this card listed in the becket that the relic was likely linked to Mcaffee. So I wrote the seller and said it looked like wood. He responded that it appeared to be leather from leather helmets. Well I get it and sure enough it's wood. And to make it worse, Topps doesn't even specify what the heck it is! It's ok because like I said the relic wasn't going to be related to Dudley anyway, but you would think Topps would at least say what it is and where it is from.

I had spotted this on ebay and figured you would be after it! Topps has been a bit iffy with anything wood anymore, but still a heck of a nice card! Congrats on the win!
    Always looking for: Steelers, Penguins, OLD Pirates, & Football HOF Autos and RCs.

Hidden Content

HOF Autos I need: Hidden Content 277/287 Hidden Content

Great card too bad you dont know the actual item.
    MIAMI DOLPHINS SCF SUPER COLLECTOR!
    Dolphins PC: 9486 1300+ Gu'ed & Auto

Very nice pick-up! I'm assuming it wouldn't have been cheap.
    "Just because some of us can read and write and do a little math, that doesn't mean we deserve to conquer the Universe" - Kurt Vonnegut

Absolutely love the booklet! It's probably wood from a seat or bench from a stadium...
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content (finally organized!) and Hidden Content

SCF's Resident BOISE STATE Collector
    Matt Ware Super Collector

pretty interesting card! nice pickup!

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

Yea that's a good assumption. But the thing about Dudley - as opposed to Favre for example - is he just has so few cards made that even though this one was so expensive, as a whole it's not THAT expensive. I can't imagine even keeping up with all the Favres much less paying for them. lol

And thanks for the comments guys. It's been a week or more so I'm going to add this pic to my running thread and ask that this thread be closed.

So any mod who runs across this - please lock it up.