Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dscards33's Items on eBay

Timberwolves Training Camp

I've made the drive over to TWolves training camp yesterday and today and had solid results. I was pretty underprepared as I didn't have any of my Wolves items at school, so I only had what Walmart could print for me on short notice.

Results:
    Chase Budinger-8x10, Logo 8x10
    Nikola Pekovic-8x10, Logo 8x10
    Alexey Shved-3 8x10s, 4x6
    Ricky Rubio-2 8x10s, 4x6
    Kevin Love-8x10
    Derrick Williams-8x10
    Andrei Kirilenko-3 8x10s, Logo 8x10
    Mike Harris-Logo 8x10
    Phil Jones-Logo 8x10
    Malcolm Lee-Logo 8x10

Completed my main goal:
    Last edited by dscards; 10-03-2012 at 08:48 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just a note: I will consider trading some of my extras. So, if you're interested in a Rubio, Shved, Kirilenko, Budinger, or Pekovic autograph signed 8x10, I can get you pictures.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (17)
    Country
    San Francisco 49ers Minnesota Twins Minnesota Timberwolves
    See Alwaysabc's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr
    Member is PayPal Verified

NICE! That pic is the future and congrats love it and super jealous!!!!!!!!! With the added player this off season we should be playoff bound!

SCF Rewards
    Country

NICE! That pic is the future and congrats love it and super jealous!!!!!!!!! With the added player this off season we should be playoff bound!

Thanks!

I agree. The Wolves are deep this year. If Roy stays healthy and is half the player he used to be and Ricky returns strong, there's no reason the Wolves don't make a run in the playoffs this year.

BANNED

Country

Nice stuff. I thought about driving down a day or two, but heard practices were closed to the public. I'm going to both Pre season games at the TC, but will probably graph the Bulls on Saturday. Hoping for good results. The Wolves have always been a good graphing team, from my experience, but then again I never graphed them in 02-05 when they were really good.

Where in Minnesota are you from (if you don't mind me asking)? And will you be at either of the pre season games this year? If so, I'll probably see you there.

Congrats again!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wildwolfpack1999's Items on eBay

not sure if you guys heard or not but i guess the wild players are doing a practice/scrimmage tomorrow at st. louis park rec center. i think they are doing it around 10:30am to noon. i guess they have been doing it thursdays and fridays and not sure any other days.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice stuff. I thought about driving down a day or two, but heard practices were closed to the public. I'm going to both Pre season games at the TC, but will probably graph the Bulls on Saturday. Hoping for good results. The Wolves have always been a good graphing team, from my experience, but then again I never graphed them in 02-05 when they were really good.

Where in Minnesota are you from (if you don't mind me asking)? And will you be at either of the pre season games this year? If so, I'll probably see you there.

Congrats again!

Hey,

I live about an hour south of the cities and am going to school about fifteen minutes from Mankato where the Wolves practiced. The practices were closed to the public, but there were many graphing opportunities as they came and went from practice