Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Has anyone ever seen a game used PROGRAM card before?

I never saw one before but then again I don't really collect football.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

What??? That is uhhh different.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content IF YOU SMOKE PLEASE TELL ME Before Trading!!
    My Chris Henry by the numbers Items: 811 OWN: 423 52.2% MEM: 307 OWN: 152 49.5% AUTO: 395 OWN: 175 44.3% Ser #'d: 711 OWN: 343 48.2% RC: 38 OWN: 37 97.4% I TRADE BY BV. Hidden Content

Never seen anything like it before. Very unique if it's actually a real card. Did you do any searches on the inventory here or other sites?
    Collecting:
    Maurice Jones-Drew, Ryan Moats, Bernard Pierce, Margus Hunt & Green Bay Packers game used
    Maurice Jones-Drew - Different: 898/2797 Total: 1140
    Ryan Moats - Different: 172/366

Quote Originally Posted by BrewCrew06 View Post
    Never seen anything like it before. Very unique if it's actually a real card. Did you do any searches on the inventory here or other sites?
    The card is 100% real. I have it and uploaded the card image to the inventory here. There are other players (better ones) in the set if you search eBay.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

I either have or used to have a Darius Walker one...I know they also did this same set with tickets and then a ticket/program combo. They're actually pretty sweet. I'll go see if I can find mine.
    Hidden Content
    I collect Packers, Buckeyes, Indians, Blue Jackets, Anthony Schlegel, and Nikita Nikitin
    R.I.P Stefanie Spielman, Dante Lavelli, Bob Feller, Jack Tatum

They are real. I pulled an AP program when they first came out
    Sorry, no PayPal gift and no international shipping.
    "Hidden Content " (Titus 2:11)

Yes I remember this set.

Sage did a lot of weird stuff that year... including taking quotes from top picks, and cutting those quotes up onto the cards.
    Over 3500 Marinos with 330+ memorabilia cards (98 of which are auto'd)
    Hidden Content
    Marino Most Wanted:
    1) 13 UD Nationals Infinite

They musta been real desperate for ideas haha. "Hey let's take a photo, cut it up and put it into a photo card." Nice lol.

I have some of the Ticket cards from 2008 Aspire. They were from the last game the players were in (bowl game).

Different idea; kinda neat.
    I collect WVU Alumni: Amos Zereoue, Tavon Austin, Geno Smith, Stedman Bailey, Bruce Irvin, Steve Slaton, Pat White, Owen Schmitt, Devin Ebanks, Jerry West, Jedd Gyorko, etc.
    and Miami Dolphins, Colorado Avalanche, St. Louis Cardinals, & San Francisco Giants
    Hidden Content and Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast