Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone going to CHICAGO - November 16-18?

Is anyone going to or setting up at the Sun Times Show in Chicago November 16-18th? I will be setting up, and I believe I am in boot 113 if you want to drop by. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nepatsfan12dt's Items on eBay

I thought about going. Have you set up there before? I was maybe going to see if a friend wanted to set up with me, but not sure what kind of stuff sells well there. I have tons of rcs/#d/inserts etc I'd like to move, but not sure if that kind of stuff sells good there.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have been there the past few years in the fall and in the sprinc. I just set up to buy mostly, I sell some stuff too, but the show has always been good to buy at. Tables are expensive (400 each), but I still think it is worth it. I just deal with the higher end, so I am not sure what other stuff sells well. Let me know if you have any other questions.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nepatsfan12dt's Items on eBay

I have been there the past few years in the fall and in the sprinc. I just set up to buy mostly, I sell some stuff too, but the show has always been good to buy at. Tables are expensive (400 each), but I still think it is worth it. I just deal with the higher end, so I am not sure what other stuff sells well. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks for the info. I dont think I'll set up at the show, but might go to buy as well. I have a lot of stuff to sell, but a lot of it is lower end stuff. As far as buying, do you usually just try and buy out a collection from someone or just pick and choose what you like? What usually gives the better deals as far as buying? Going through people's boxes or tryin to buy a collection?

Sorry for all the questions, I havent really been to many card shows.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No problem, thats the only way to learn is by asking questions. I don't usually go to other tables until the last day to try and make some big bundle deals, I usually just look and buy what is walking around, whatever the best deal I can get is how I work it, if I just weant a few cards but I can buy the entire box from someone for a little more, I will do that, but if they want more than I want to pay on their other stuff, I will just get what like out of their stuff. Also there are the guys that are just showing off with nice boxes of cards that they want way to much for. ha ha

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Hmm thats only a couple hour drive, any high end or vintage hockey dealers?

Hate to make a trip for nothing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

There is a lot of everything, I would guess it is 300+ tables at the show. If you go to Mounted Memories . com it tells you about the show and who all will be there signing, there are some big names.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone else?

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump