Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jrlebert View Post
    Love the ones of him in a Dodgers uni! What do you think his chances are at 500? 76 away... but age 36. I think if he stays in the AL, he will get there. Hope he does!
    Thanks, me too! I really hope that he gets to 500. His HOF chances would increase greatly!

• I PC Paul Konerko/White Sox autographs!
      Konerko PC Stats: 603 Total cards, 23 autographs, 1 autographed baseball, 1 woodburning, 1 bobblehead, 103 relics, 19 1/1s, 233 Serial numbered cards
      http://s1264.photobucket.com/user/Homerunsportscard/library/?sort=3&page=1

Very nice collection, Homerun! Konerko is one of my annual go-to guys in fantasy baseball. He's underrated, and he seems to always deliver for me. He had a great first half in 2012, but tailed off some in the second half when he got nicked up a bit. I think he'll rebound next year.

Do you have any suggestions on a Konerko rookie card? I tend to collect Bowman and Topps Chrome auto prospects, but he doesn't have one. Any advice would help, as I'd like to add one to my collection.
    Hidden Content
    Formerly lambeausouth
    Hi, I'm Bill. Cheesehead by birth. Packer and Brewer fanatic by choice.
    I will treat all SCF members with respect. I ask that you please do the same.

Great additions. I completely forgot he played with the Dodgers. Thanks for sharing.

...Rick
    Hidden Content
    Bucket PC & Trade Items: Hidden Content
    PC In-Person (IP) Auto Memorabilia Collection: Hidden Content
    PC HOF Game-Used Collection: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by lambeausouth View Post
    Very nice collection, Homerun! Konerko is one of my annual go-to guys in fantasy baseball. He's underrated, and he seems to always deliver for me. He had a great first half in 2012, but tailed off some in the second half when he got nicked up a bit. I think he'll rebound next year.

Do you have any suggestions on a Konerko rookie card? I tend to collect Bowman and Topps Chrome auto prospects, but he doesn't have one. Any advice would help, as I'd like to add one to my collection.

Thanks! He did have a wrist injury at the end of the year, but he still hit close to .300. As for the rookie cards, I like these.

If you'd like, you can PM me your address and I can send you a RC. I probably have dupes. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by NY Sports Teams View Post
    Great additions. I completely forgot he played with the Dodgers. Thanks for sharing.

...Rick

Thnks Rick! He played on the Dodgers and Reds for a very short time. Then he can to the Sox. :)

Konerko PC Stats: 603 Total cards, 23 autographs, 1 autographed baseball, 1 woodburning, 1 bobblehead, 103 relics, 19 1/1s, 233 Serial numbered cards

Here's some more PAULIE! :)

Thanks, and have a nice day! :)!

Quote Originally Posted by Homerun View Post
    They're really cool! I have 3 out of the 4 plates for Topps Chrome this year! Just need to track down the black!

Thanks again for the read!
    Is this really the back of the Konerko?
    Baseball Rookies FS or FT: Hidden Content
    Have list in Blog: Torii Hunter(667/4290) 15.5%
    Michael Cuddyer(65/966) 6.7%, Tim Lincecum(67/2966) 2.3%

Quote Originally Posted by twinsSamuelson View Post
    Is this really the back of the Konerko?

Yes it is. I was really surprised at first. It must be an error card.

Haha, yea. thats weird. I wonder if theres a Ramirez with a Konerko back
    Baseball Rookies FS or FT: Hidden Content
    Have list in Blog: Torii Hunter(667/4290) 15.5%
    Michael Cuddyer(65/966) 6.7%, Tim Lincecum(67/2966) 2.3%

Great cards, sweet printing plate...Rick
    Hidden Content
    Bucket PC & Trade Items: Hidden Content
    PC In-Person (IP) Auto Memorabilia Collection: Hidden Content
    PC HOF Game-Used Collection: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by twinsSamuelson View Post
    Haha, yea. thats weird. I wonder if theres a Ramirez with a Konerko back
    There probably is. I'm not sure if it was a mass printing error, or if they are shortsprints.
    Quote Originally Posted by NY Sports Teams View Post
    Great cards, sweet printing plate...Rick

Thanks Rick! I appreciate the nice comments! :)

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast