Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by mingus_md View Post
    Cool idea with some amazing cards. From my Rangers OPC PC I would suggest adding RCs of Brad Park and Brian Leetch.
    Agreed on Leetch for sure.
    I'm still in the midst of gutting my extensive high end rookie collection (2001-2010 and all my other mid-high end cards too). I'm still keeping a few, but almost all are going. Take a look around and let me know what you like! Hidden Content

Very, very nice. Got some of the big guns out of the way. I think it'd be cool to carry this into the current years as well and get some of the big stars in there as well :)
    Main wants: Schneider Cup RPA, OEL 1/1s and highends
    The not-so updated (In other words, 3/4 of it is sold) Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by flopfish View Post
    Very, very nice. Got some of the big guns out of the way. I think it'd be cool to carry this into the current years as well and get some of the big stars in there as well :)
    Who are you thinking? I didn't really bother with the 90's since they're worth basically nothing. I tried to stick to ones with at least a bit of value. If I can get them for a couple bucks, I kind of figure why bother, haha.
    I'm still in the midst of gutting my extensive high end rookie collection (2001-2010 and all my other mid-high end cards too). I'm still keeping a few, but almost all are going. Take a look around and let me know what you like! Hidden Content

That's actually a pretty cool project, interesting and different. Here are a few players that I think you should add:

- Mike Modano
    - Pelle Lindbergh
    - Jarri Kurri

They should all be worthy of a spot in your OPC RC project. Those cards won't come easy (nor will they be cheap), but if you want as complete a collection as possible, you need to be able to add some toughies to your have list.

Have fun collecting.

-Ethan
    Collecting:

- Mask Cards
    - 2005-05 UD Endorsed Emblems

Would be pretty easy to extend to full collection of OPC rookies. Sure, there's a lot of cards, but mostly you have the cheap ones got already.
    Hidden Content Also collecting Avalanche cards, preferably BV'd to 5 or less

Quote Originally Posted by Mauri View Post
    Would be pretty easy to extend to full collection of OPC rookies. Sure, there's a lot of cards, but mostly you have the cheap ones got already.
    I think I'll stick to the stars. I'm always careful to limit the scope of my collecting intentions, since I don't want it to take too much time. I might eventually add the giants (Orr, Howe, etc.) if I ever have the cash saved up though. For now I limited it to OPC.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12