Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    cmb, if there are right offers id be willing to let go of some my alshon cards.

Yes sir :)

Quote Originally Posted by raiderzfan4life View Post
    Monsterx....i can use the alshon jersey you have...you interested in the calvin johnson momentum blue?

CamaroPat...i can use the bo jackson g/u

CamaroPat....i think these 2 book $25.00 together:

Tannehill Atomic rookie, Luck Platinum
    I Collect Hall Of Fame OAKLAND RAIDERS ONLY,Brad Keselowski and Chase Elliott...I DON'T COLLECT CURRENT OAKLAND RAIDERS ANYMORE!!!...I TRADE BY BV!!!...I no longer do paypal gift...PAY YOUR FEES LIKE I HAVE TO!!!...

Hidden Content

CamaroPat....i think these 2 book $25.00 together:

Tannehill Atomic rookie, Luck Platinum
    Ok, cool. I dont think the Jackson books that high though, last I saw it was at $10. Is there anything in my bucket or tradelist you night be interested in? Id love to be able to get both. I also found these low end Cam Newtons (bv 3 a piece I believe) I can throw in with somthing else if you need either:

2012 Prestige Stars of the NFL
    2012 Platinum Ruby vet parallel

EDIT: also found this low end insert 2011 Contenders Rookie ROll Call Tiawan Jones.
    I collect: WWE/TNA, Peyton Manning 2012-up , Elway, Demaryius, Champ Bailey, Von Miller, Denver Broncos, Montana, Nick Foles, Eddie Lacy, Joe Sakic, Patrick Roy, Dale Jr, Jeff Gordon, MJ, Rockies, Nolan Arenado, Griffey Jr, Ripken Jr, Lawson, Faried
    I do NOT trade by BV, a card is worth what somebody is willing to pay for it, not what a magazine makes up out of thin air. Hidden Content

Monsterx...post it up and i'll confirm

CamaroPat....would you do the bo jackson jersey and the palmer jersey for:

luck platinum
    tannehill atomic
    Tannehill Finest rc
    I Collect Hall Of Fame OAKLAND RAIDERS ONLY,Brad Keselowski and Chase Elliott...I DON'T COLLECT CURRENT OAKLAND RAIDERS ANYMORE!!!...I TRADE BY BV!!!...I no longer do paypal gift...PAY YOUR FEES LIKE I HAVE TO!!!...

Hidden Content

Monsterx...post it up and i'll confirm

CamaroPat....would you do the bo jackson jersey and the palmer jersey for:

luck platinum
    tannehill atomic
    Tannehill Finest rc
    Y
    eah, that would be fine with me, thanks! Can you post it, Im on a kindle and it doesnt like the trade manager for some reason, lol. If not I can post later this afternoon when I get on a PC. Thanks again!
    I collect: WWE/TNA, Peyton Manning 2012-up , Elway, Demaryius, Champ Bailey, Von Miller, Denver Broncos, Montana, Nick Foles, Eddie Lacy, Joe Sakic, Patrick Roy, Dale Jr, Jeff Gordon, MJ, Rockies, Nolan Arenado, Griffey Jr, Ripken Jr, Lawson, Faried
    I do NOT trade by BV, a card is worth what somebody is willing to pay for it, not what a magazine makes up out of thin air. Hidden Content

PlatinumPlus502...i can use ANY of these:

Alshon Donruss Elite Auto Redemption™
    Alshon Topps Prime auto #58/286™
    Alshon Topps rookie Patch
    Alshon Longevity Patch rookie /49™
    Alshon Momentum 3 jersey cut 35/99™
    Alshon Bowman Draft Rookie Auto™
    Alshon Crusade Auto #13/25™
    Alshon Topps Finest dual color patch auto #13/50™
    Alshon Rookies and Stars jumbo jersey #8/49™
    Alshon Topps Finest Auto Patch #64/250™
    Alshon Auto Inception™
    Alshon Topps Jersey™

Hidden Content

anyone else???

Hidden Content

another bucket update!!!....busted a box of target 2012 rookies & stars longevity box...cmb for what i pulled...still need more raiders,alshon jeffery and cam newton

Hidden Content

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast