Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    cmb, if there are right offers id be willing to let go of some my alshon cards.

Yes sir :)

Quote Originally Posted by raiderzfan4life View Post
    Monsterx....i can use the alshon jersey you have...you interested in the calvin johnson momentum blue?

CamaroPat...i can use the bo jackson g/u

CamaroPat....i think these 2 book $25.00 together:

Tannehill Atomic rookie, Luck Platinum
    I Collect Kelvin Benjamin,Devonta Freeman,Hall Of Fame OAKLAND RAIDERS,Cam Newton,E.J. Manuel,Alshon Jeffery,Marcus Lattimore,T.Y. Hilton,Brad Keselowski and Chase Elliott...I DON'T COLLECT CURRENT OAKLAND RAIDERS ANYMORE!!!...I TRADE BY BV!!!...I no longer do paypal gift...PAY YOUR FEES LIKE I HAVE TO!!!...

Hidden Content

CamaroPat....i think these 2 book $25.00 together:

Tannehill Atomic rookie, Luck Platinum
    Ok, cool. I dont think the Jackson books that high though, last I saw it was at $10. Is there anything in my bucket or tradelist you night be interested in? Id love to be able to get both. I also found these low end Cam Newtons (bv 3 a piece I believe) I can throw in with somthing else if you need either:

2012 Prestige Stars of the NFL
    2012 Platinum Ruby vet parallel

EDIT: also found this low end insert 2011 Contenders Rookie ROll Call Tiawan Jones.
    I collect: WWE/TNA, Peyton Manning 2012-up , Montee Ball, Elway, Demaryius, Champ Bailey, Von Miller, Welker 2013, Montana, Cordarrelle Patterson, Nick Foles, Lacy, Sakic, Patrick Roy, Dale Jr, Jeff Gordon, MJ, Rockies, Nolan Arenado, Griffey Jr, Ripken Jr, Lawson, Faried,

Monsterx...post it up and i'll confirm

CamaroPat....would you do the bo jackson jersey and the palmer jersey for:

luck platinum
    tannehill atomic
    Tannehill Finest rc
    I Collect Kelvin Benjamin,Devonta Freeman,Hall Of Fame OAKLAND RAIDERS,Cam Newton,E.J. Manuel,Alshon Jeffery,Marcus Lattimore,T.Y. Hilton,Brad Keselowski and Chase Elliott...I DON'T COLLECT CURRENT OAKLAND RAIDERS ANYMORE!!!...I TRADE BY BV!!!...I no longer do paypal gift...PAY YOUR FEES LIKE I HAVE TO!!!...

Hidden Content

Monsterx...post it up and i'll confirm

CamaroPat....would you do the bo jackson jersey and the palmer jersey for:

luck platinum
    tannehill atomic
    Tannehill Finest rc
    Y
    eah, that would be fine with me, thanks! Can you post it, Im on a kindle and it doesnt like the trade manager for some reason, lol. If not I can post later this afternoon when I get on a PC. Thanks again!
    I collect: WWE/TNA, Peyton Manning 2012-up , Montee Ball, Elway, Demaryius, Champ Bailey, Von Miller, Welker 2013, Montana, Cordarrelle Patterson, Nick Foles, Lacy, Sakic, Patrick Roy, Dale Jr, Jeff Gordon, MJ, Rockies, Nolan Arenado, Griffey Jr, Ripken Jr, Lawson, Faried,

PlatinumPlus502...i can use ANY of these:

Alshon Donruss Elite Auto Redemption™
    Alshon Topps Prime auto #58/286™
    Alshon Topps rookie Patch
    Alshon Longevity Patch rookie /49™
    Alshon Momentum 3 jersey cut 35/99™
    Alshon Bowman Draft Rookie Auto™
    Alshon Crusade Auto #13/25™
    Alshon Topps Finest dual color patch auto #13/50™
    Alshon Rookies and Stars jumbo jersey #8/49™
    Alshon Topps Finest Auto Patch #64/250™
    Alshon Auto Inception™
    Alshon Topps Jersey™

Hidden Content

anyone else???

Hidden Content

another bucket update!!!....busted a box of target 2012 rookies & stars longevity box...cmb for what i pulled...still need more raiders,alshon jeffery and cam newton

Hidden Content

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast