Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Congratulations to new Triple Crown Winner, Miguel Cabrera.

One of the best pure hitters I have ever had the priviledge to see play. He was also a great IP signer for me - here are a couple of items:

BANNED

Country
    See phillyfan5064's Items on eBay

my congrats go out to him as well, a question to anyone on here, would u say this signed 8x10 is real, it is MLB authenticated, but the price seems to good

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

my congrats go out to him as well, a question to anyone on here, would u say this signed 8x10 is real, it is MLB authenticated, but the price seems to good

It looks very neat like he was sitting down when he signed. The items I posted he signed for me IP while standing there. I will tell you that he signed mine very deliberately and didn't do a quick scribble...