Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Health Issues

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Unhappy Health Issues

Hey guys, Im having trouble getting to everyone's messages and I want to be upfront with everyone bout what's going on. A lot of you know 2yrs ago I had a bad car accident and they found a mass on my brain and it was causing seziures, but we got them controlled and all was going great. Well in the last couple months something has changed and has begun really acting up. In turn it is limiting me in lots of ways. one of those is the Dr. says no more then 30 mints at a time twice a day on the computer. So I am very sorry if I miss your message or if we were working a deal and I missed you or forgot. Memory has been real sketchy to say the least. I am working to feel everyones trade for my monthly team trades as well as anything else I might have missed. I am going to be on a lot less obviously so please be patient. I promise I will get to everyone if you PM me or you can email me directly as it goes to my phone and my wife has it and is trying to help me get everything squared away. I will try and keep everyone updated at least once a week on this thread. Ive loved dealing with all of you guys and hope and pray this is not as bad as I feel it is.
    Terry Wilcox

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

We're all hoping for the best, Terry. Keep fighting the good fight!

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I have MS, so I can back you up that when it's something affecting your brain/nervous system, every minute is a new adventure. Hang in there, stay positive and focus on the important things in life.
    All the best!

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey guys I havent been on in at least a week I appreciate your support. Heading back to neurologist again tomorrow. Can't do this much longer though it's destroying my finances they got to fix me or something my wife and kids deserve better then this.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Sorry to hear about your illness. Get well soon. Be blessed.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content