Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stick Collection

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Stick Collection

Here is my stick collection

Question for you guys??? I live in the Pittsburgh area and last year I was lucky enough to get the Mark Scheifele stick in person from him; however, It is not signed and I was wondering if anyone knew of the best way i might be able to meet him to get it signed?

Such as where they might stay when they are in Pittsburgh and so on...Anything would help.

1 Card and 5 Sticks

First the card (2011 Certified Stick 'Em Game used Stick card of Sidney Crosby /50).
    IMG_7439.jpg

Now the pics of the sticks...see below to see who they are: 4 of the 5 are autographed, and 3 of the 5 are used by the player in either a game or a practice.
    IMG_7433.jpgIMG_7434.jpgIMG_7438.jpg
    (red tape stick): Player used stick of Mark Scheifele
    (Reebok stick): Game used and autographed of Ryan Craig.
    (Black stick with white tape): Player used and autographed one of a kind stick James Neal
    (Black and Gold stick): Game issued but not used and autographed Kevin Stevens
    (Warrior stick): Replica stick of Draper signed by Matt Cooke.

Was at an event today and I got to meet Sidney Crosby and as Brent Johnson was leaving the ice he gave me his used stick My first goalie stick!
    IMG_7625.jpg
    Last edited by PittPens8771; 01-21-2013 at 01:52 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

What you all think? I would love to try and get more at some point, but unless they are given to me, they are usually pretty expensive...I was given the Mark S after practice, I won the Craig in a contest, I bought the Neal and the Stevens, and I bought the cooke one at Dick's sporting goods.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

They look awesome, how do you display them? The Craig is my favourite!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Well two of them I have hanging on my wall (Stevens and Cooke) To hang them I just got those plastic clips from Wal-mart and they sit nicely on them to hang them up. The other three I have laying on the couch in my man cave as a display, I have been wanting to get them framed or something but that would cost a lot lol. The Neal I was going to do a framed autograph set (autographed jersey, autographed stick, autograhed game puck, and an autographed 8x10) but when I took it all to get framed they said it would be around $1,000 lol

They look awesome, how do you display them? The Craig is my favourite!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

Well two of them I have hanging on my wall (Stevens and Cooke) To hang them I just got those plastic clips from Wal-mart and they sit nicely on them to hang them up. The other three I have laying on the couch in my man cave as a display, I have been wanting to get them framed or something but that would cost a lot lol. The Neal I was going to do a framed autograph set (autographed jersey, autographed stick, autograhed game puck, and an autographed 8x10) but when I took it all to get framed they said it would be around $1,000 lol

$1000?!?!? lol that's a ton of money... It'll look good but you could pick up a gamer for that price! Haha, hopefully you can find a cheaper price for it :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Maple Leafs
    Twitter: @Andy417 COMC Cards For Sale

Great stick collection! Love the Neal stick, but then again I'm a bit of a fan . They all look very cool though. Congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Thanks the Neal is prolly my fav. Alot of the players were using the stealth so Neal tried it only once during practice and they were filming a tv show when he used it and he was soon coming off the ice saying I hate this stick lol. So it was the only stealth Neal used and it was on tv lol Sux he didn't like it but that makes it a 1 of 1 since that was the only time he used it lol.

Great stick collection! Love the Neal stick, but then again I'm a bit of a fan . They all look very cool though. Congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Yea they said with the size of the shadow box and stuff to go into it, that it would be anywhere from 875-1000 an I was like ok nvm lol.

$1000?!?!? lol that's a ton of money... It'll look good but you could pick up a gamer for that price! Haha, hopefully you can find a cheaper price for it :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See plindbergh31's Items on eBay

Nice Collection!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

So I met Brent Johnson today and he gave me his stick..here is the picture of the nameplate on it.

Attachment 65846

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast