Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

300+ HIGH END Autos/Patches All Sports/All Scanned ALL $15 Each DLVD or 3 for $40

Have the following available, each card is $15 a piece paid via paypal gift, delivered or 3 cards for $40. PM's take priority, so please PM me and let me know which card (as descriptive as possible so I know what you're talking about). A lot of the cards are low #'d so ask if you have any questions!

I collect 1948-56 Topps/Bowman baseball cards in any condition (value being reflected in the condition), and also 1957-69 Topps/Philadelphia football/baseball cards in NM or better condition. I also collect all lebron, carmelo and D-Wade rc's and memorabilia. I'll pick up anything that catches my eye. Over 8000 positive feedback on Ebay and tons of trades on Beckett.

Cliff lee auto gu and Miguel Cabrera dontrelle Willis dual auto $30 if it ok with you post it up and send me your Paypal!!
    thanks

price for joey bats/morrow/drebek

pm is key

Quote Originally Posted by wjeremy97 View Post
    price for joey bats/morrow/drebek

pm is key
    Need a little more description then that, it's over 400 cards to go through. PM me with which cards you're interested in, shipping up north is going to be a couple bucks extra also.
    I collect 1948-56 Topps/Bowman baseball cards in any condition (value being reflected in the condition), and also 1957-69 Topps/Philadelphia football/baseball cards in NM or better condition. I also collect all lebron, carmelo and D-Wade rc's and memorabilia. I'll pick up anything that catches my eye. Over 8000 positive feedback on Ebay and tons of trades on Beckett.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (289)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    serial numbering on the two jim palmer tools of the trade autos. also on the jim bunning and frank robinson absolute autos
    thanks,john
    Always trading for HOF Autos and Gued I need for my PC. I trade bv:bv, more or less. Heavily your way my regular issues,inserts, parallels for your hof autos that I need.
    Sorry, but only trading in the US
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by six43dpnc View Post
    serial numbering on the two jim palmer tools of the trade autos. also on the jim bunning and frank robinson absolute autos
    thanks,john
    Palmers #'d to 50 and 106, Bunning #'d 123/150 and Robinson #'d 59/150

Ill take one of the Cliff Lee Auto/Gu's and the Sheffield AU/GU. Paying in Paypal
    Bucket- Hidden Content
    Hamels
    Kershaw
    Starlin Castro
    (Under Construction)- Hidden Content

Pm sent!

Chris Johnson/AP/Lynch.... who is on the back?

Quote Originally Posted by todderfield View Post
    Chris Johnson/AP/Lynch.... who is on the back?
    Slaton/Westbrook/Forte

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast