Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Some gone, many left, who's next?
    I collect 1948-56 Topps/Bowman baseball cards, and 1955 Topps All American football, in any condition (value being reflected in the condition). I also collect 1957-69 Topps/Philadelphia football/baseball cards in VG/EX or better condition, with no creases or wrinkles, no writing or erase marks, and 80/20 centering or better.

I'll take the David Wright/Leone for $15, thanks! Post it up and I'll have the payment right out to you!
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

Always buying large, high-end lots. If you're looking for fast payment shoot me a PM!

i like your hamiltons, jackson, mauer, dun, heyward, "TEX", andrus(all of them), halladay, lincecum, longoria, starwberry /75(and the triple threads), rodriquez triple threads, sandoval, pujols, olt, porcello 2010 triple threads, al kaline triple threads, jeter and freeman gypsy, pujols triple threads relic, buatista peak performance, rodriquez(as a ranger), mauer /9, smidt triple threads

I like the Cabrera and Willis auto, is it still available? LMK
    Check My Bucket At-Hidden Content
    I treat all my cards with respet and I hope you do to.

I don't save cards for you, first come, first serve.

Quote Originally Posted by CapsCards1 View Post
    I'll take the David Wright/Leone for $15, thanks! Post it up and I'll have the payment right out to you!
    Unfortunately it's one of the few that has moved.
    I collect 1948-56 Topps/Bowman baseball cards, and 1955 Topps All American football, in any condition (value being reflected in the condition). I also collect 1957-69 Topps/Philadelphia football/baseball cards in VG/EX or better condition, with no creases or wrinkles, no writing or erase marks, and 80/20 centering or better.

Quote Originally Posted by R DOG 31 View Post
    I like the Cabrera and Willis auto, is it still available? LMK
    It also is one of a handful that has moved unfortunately.

Anyone else before I go through and regroup?

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC(1874)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    lmk if have

tony gonzalez au
    george blanda au
    frank roninson au

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12