Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Some gone, many left, who's next?
    I collect 1948-56 Topps/Bowman baseball cards, and 1955 Topps All American football, in any condition (value being reflected in the condition). I also collect 1957-69 Topps/Philadelphia football/baseball cards in VG/EX or better condition, with no creases or wrinkles, no writing or erase marks, and 80/20 centering or better.

I'll take the David Wright/Leone for $15, thanks! Post it up and I'll have the payment right out to you!
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

Always buying large, high-end lots. If you're looking for fast payment shoot me a PM!

i like your hamiltons, jackson, mauer, dun, heyward, "TEX", andrus(all of them), halladay, lincecum, longoria, starwberry /75(and the triple threads), rodriquez triple threads, sandoval, pujols, olt, porcello 2010 triple threads, al kaline triple threads, jeter and freeman gypsy, pujols triple threads relic, buatista peak performance, rodriquez(as a ranger), mauer /9, smidt triple threads

I like the Cabrera and Willis auto, is it still available? LMK
    Check My Bucket At-Hidden Content
    I treat all my cards with respet and I hope you do to.

I don't save cards for you, first come, first serve.

Quote Originally Posted by CapsCards1 View Post
    I'll take the David Wright/Leone for $15, thanks! Post it up and I'll have the payment right out to you!
    Unfortunately it's one of the few that has moved.
    I collect 1948-56 Topps/Bowman baseball cards, and 1955 Topps All American football, in any condition (value being reflected in the condition). I also collect 1957-69 Topps/Philadelphia football/baseball cards in VG/EX or better condition, with no creases or wrinkles, no writing or erase marks, and 80/20 centering or better.

Quote Originally Posted by R DOG 31 View Post
    I like the Cabrera and Willis auto, is it still available? LMK
    It also is one of a handful that has moved unfortunately.

Anyone else before I go through and regroup?

lmk if have

tony gonzalez au
    george blanda au
    frank roninson au

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12