Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BLOODSPAWN80's Items on eBay

Make sure u get mommy's permission first little boy. Consider it a field trip and your lesson learned for the day will be to not mess with someone who is bigger, better, and more established and experienced than you !!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can tell what kinda person you are by who your idol is... Mike Piazza sucked , lol, couldnt ya find a better baseball player to collect than that, I could name you off about 1000 or so. Geez what a loser.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Name?

SCF Rewards
    Country

just call me.... guy who just knocked you out, cause thats what the police will refer to me as if u show up at my door

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can tell what kinda person you are by who your idol is... Mike Piazza sucked , lol, couldnt ya find a better baseball player to collect than that, I could name you off about 1000 or so. Geez what a loser.

Cute- I can see where your head is at.

Up DeMarcus Ware's ™™™.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don't worry. I won't need to identify you.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country

tebow/bradford/ spiller/ couple others. the manning would be for me though, the booklet would be trade bait is all

That booklet goes at a hundred. Have anything else to make up the differance

SCF Rewards
    Country

15 Steven St
    Camden, DE 19934

EDIT: No need to stoop to his level.
    Last edited by piazza31; 10-12-2012 at 12:49 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Alright im done with you child. No more wasting my time responding to your shady con artist ripoff kid butt. Gonna go do what i do best and make some more deals and trades with people on here, maybe hit 150 feedback by the end of the week. And let you go back to trolling, cause obviously 55 feddback in almost 3 years if thats all you have, trolling is all yur good for. So now, lets see who is the keyboard tough guy now. I put my address out there. If yur wise you wont use it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

just whats in the bucket bud. i figured that and the peyton were way to high end but thats all i saw that i liked. sorry we couldnt work out something.

That booklet goes at a hundred. Have anything else to make up the differance

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast