Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BLOODSPAWN80's Items on eBay

lol no driveway, nice try though, a real A for effort. You spent about as much time on that one as you do making deals on this site. ZERO

How cute. I love this "Slow Children Playing" sign in front of your "House". I wonder when your planning on paving that crappy driveway and moving out from under all these powerlines?

SCF Rewards
    Country

What happened? Did I hit too close to home?

Move out from under the power lines. They are affecting your brain cells.
    Last edited by piazza31; 10-12-2012 at 12:50 AM. Reason: No need to stoop that low.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BLOODSPAWN80's Items on eBay

i love trolls... free bumps !!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don't worry David.

See ya later "Mr." Stotler. You look like a counterfeit Rick from Pawn Stars.

Next time you give someone your address, you should give them your real address if you want to play internet tough guy. You know which one- the American Ave address.
    Last edited by piazza31; 10-12-2012 at 01:00 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Article XI. Copyright Infringement:
    Section 11.01 Copyright infringement is illegal. SCF will respect the law. Please do not post items, images, etc. that contain blatant copyright infringements. SCF reserves the right to remove or limit the use of any such items from posts, banners, etc.
    Section 11.02 Never post an article in its entirety. When posting copyrighted material, please use small sections or link to the article. When posting copyrighted material please give credit to the author in your post.
    Section 11.03 Solicitations for copyrighted materials of any form will not be permitted.
    Section 11.04 Advertisement of locations where copyrighted materials may be obtained will not be permitted.
    Section 11.05 Members are not allowed to ask or offer to buy, sell, or trade any illegal copies of anything (counterfeit cards, movies, music, games, etc.). Members who are caught or reported face being banned on SCF. This is a one strike you’re out offense. IT IS CONSIDERED STEALING! This includes selling a MP3 player preloaded with music.

Section 11.06 Members are not allowed to start threads for the purpose of selling “knock off” counterfeit type jerseys. You may become an affiliate and promote your website in the sites and auctions forum with a one time link but only AFTER you provide us proof that the jerseys are AUTHENTIC. More information found HERE.
    Section 11.07 Modifying or selling modified cards, including modified patch cards, and claiming they were distributed in that way by the manufacturer, is strictly prohibited and will result in an immediate ban from the site.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wasn't going to reply, but your snotty attitude caused me to.

That jersey is for sale for $50, but it's a fake jersey and the signature has no authentication. You can't expect someone to value any item's legitimacy when the base for it starts with such a poor counterfeit.

Here is the list of what is wrong with your jersey- with no mention of the signature itself.
    1) The Sleeve Stripes are inaccurate- yours are just red. NYG ones are Red-White-Red
    2) No NYG jersey has every had the NY on the chest
    3) Your jersey is sewn. Other then Reebok EQT jerseys (Replicas made today), they all are screen printed or heat pressed. Reebok EQT's have the NFL shield, which yours doesnt.
    4) The Surname Taylor on the back should be one color - White. Not outlined in red.
    5) The collar is inaccurate- once again it should be RWR.
    6) Players of the century tagging is a sure sign it's fake

In other words, your jersey is worthless. It would have been better if he signed a 3x5 Index Card.

Heck- it would have been worth more if he signed a Napkin with BBQ Stains on it.

I'm reposting this, as this is the true issue at hand. A counterfeit jersey is a counterfeit jersey- no matter if you attempt to deflect the facts with personal attacks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Well can you at least add where it wa ssigned or how it was obtained.I did not realize asking a question warranted an ignorant response.My apologies I am new around here.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345