Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Show & Tell Part 2: Its been a long Journey

The last two cards that I needed just came in. I present to you one of only 9 sets possible. I'm very proud of this one because of the number of multicoloured jersey pieces that I was able to pick up. TY to all the people who traded with me on the boards to help make this a complete set. If you have a colour upgrade for me, feel free to contact me. No golds, only silvers please. Its Stanley's colour after all.

11-12 Between the Pipes Silver Journey Jersey Set:
    PB link

Offering reward for: 11-12 BTP Decades: D-06 1970's (Vladislav Tretiak, Phil Myre, Bernie Parent, Gilles Gilbert)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content &Hidden Content & Hidden Content & Hidden Content

Insane collection. Well, well done.
    Main wants: Schneider Cup RPA, OEL 1/1s and highends
    The not-so updated (In other words, 3/4 of it is sold) Hidden Content

That's a beauty set!!! Needs more Gump tho..............I love the look on Glenn Hall's face in the St Louis shot !!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Congrats! Really nice to know you have a set of only 9 possible, Brad.
    Super Collecting Jeff Skinner
    Wantlist- Hidden Content

Great job! I couldn't imagine how difficult that would be to put together. You got some great pieces - especially the Potvin!
    Collecting: auto's and game used patches of Jari Kurri, Grant Fuhr, Paul Coffey and other 80's Oilers. Also looking Ed Belfour autos. For all players, it doesn't matter what team they are shown with.

Very nice! I really like the St.Louis cards especially the Hall.
    Last edited by cool-vintage; 10-06-2012 at 11:03 AM.
    Hidden Content
    Major PCs
    : St.Louis Blues, Keith Tkachuk, vintage cards, and GU/autos of vintage players
    Bucket:Hidden Content

Congratulations on completing a rare and cool set. I like how a lot of the cards feature close ups of the goalie masks. Nice!

-Ethan
    Collecting:

- Mask Cards
    - 2005-05 UD Endorsed Emblems

Great looking cards, and congrats on getting the set done. That is one of the neat things with ITG products, lots of smaller sets to try and complete. It sure makes collecting fun!

Most Wanted
    THE CUP TRIOS PATCHES 2008/09

THE CUP TRIOS PATCHES 2010/11

nice set, congrats on a nice accomplishment
    Hidden Content
    Mike Weir and some other golf autos. Non sport autos, Big Bang Theory, Walking Dead etc
    No more TTM payments, so don't ask!

Love the set. Congrats... Funny how many guys go to Toronto to die lol
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Nick Foligno/SP Bobby Hull

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast