WTB: Cheap Brian Griese sticker auto

I am looking for a cheap Brian Griese sticker auto of any year doesnt matter as long as the auto is nice and clear on sticker and the card comes cheap. Lowest on the Bay is $12 so if you can beat that I am in. LMK what you have and scans or links to scans. Thanks.
    Super Collecting Greg Salas, Mike Davis and Rod Streater. Collecting Ricky Williams, Roy Williams WR, Mike Alstott, Jordan Shipley, (GU, patches, & autos only), 1999-2009 Elite UT Longhorns base, S/N and autos, Chicago Bears, and UT Longhorns.
    Hidden Content

Saturday Night Fever bumpage!
    Super Collecting Greg Salas, Mike Davis and Rod Streater. Collecting Ricky Williams, Roy Williams WR, Mike Alstott, Jordan Shipley, (GU, patches, & autos only), 1999-2009 Elite UT Longhorns base, S/N and autos, Chicago Bears, and UT Longhorns.
    Hidden Content

Bizump.
    Hidden Content

ttmft
    Hidden Content

Anyone today?
    Hidden Content

Friday bumpage.
    Hidden Content

Perhaps now?
    Hidden Content

Still havent been able to locate one. Anyone today?
    Hidden Content

saw a handful on ebay bud
    I only pay via paypal invoice.

Quote Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
    saw a handful on ebay bud
    Yeah there are but the sellers all want too much. The cheapest I saw was $24. I dont wanna pay that much for him.
    Hidden Content